Reviews for Winsome
sambeam chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
I love the way this is written, it's really interesting! I also loooove your Bella, super cute :)
You're An Alien chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
Please Continue (looking at you with puppy dog eyes) Pleeeeaaassse!
alisapay1 chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
Yes I like it and would love to see more! Thanks for writing! It looks like it could turn out to be a wonderful story!
SunflowerFran chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
Oh, wow, this is so adorable, you have to continue.

Bella is so unsure of herself, and Aunt Sue sure seems like a witch. Love Rose, and Edward so far, and I am sure the others will be great, too.

Please give us more...
TexasTwilight77 chapter 1 . 6/22/2012
I would love to see where you can take this. Hope you continue. Great start. ;)
xoangelwingxo chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
I seriously love this story already! I'm a huge fan of Cry-Baby, so when i saw that that was your inspiration for this story I loved it even more! Please continue with this story, I'm sure I'm not the only one who agrees. Its amazing what you have so far, I cannot wait to see where you take it! Thanks so much for sharing the first chapter! :)
jerseyhalliwell chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
great start!
FckingLuntic chapter 1 . 6/18/2012
I love it!
Steph chapter 1 . 6/18/2012
This is really very good. Perfect spelling, nice style, good structuring, nice grammar, fair amount of drama, tremendous amount of effort! I really like it and I don’t say that often. I am very critical of stories. Never mean! I just criticize as a way to help. But I do tell authors when I don’t fancy their writing, plot, etc.

It would be a shame if this wasn’t completed. Keep going!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/18/2012
please more! i like it so much!
littlelouise chapter 1 . 6/18/2012
Hmm. Very interesting.

So Bella is very unique, I gather. She sounds very 50s lol. I like it a lot. Sue is straight up biotch! Alice is so out of character in this story. I love it! Rose is awesome. Edward is YES! Love him. And I especially love the last thing eh said to Bella! So cute! So out there! So Edward!

Bella wanting to not be pink and tan is just a great concept for a story. I love it! What happened to Bella’s mom? And Charlie? Aunty Sue makes me sick ;\ Good amount of mystery, humor, friendship. You are a balancer I have noticed lol. You don’t stick to one genre but many and you balance them out so wonderfully. I hope you continue and soon!
QueenPrincess chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
This sounds like a really good story, I hope you continue.

I really enjoy how sweet Edward is to her, and how they both seem unsure of it all. Also, I like how you don't make Bella seem bad, not that I favorite her, but because she sticks out it often occurs that many authoresses/authors make her seem like a freak or like she's stupid.
xxWishfulThinkingxx chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
I love it and you should definitely continue! My only question is what year does this story take place? I understand Bella is innocent and virginal, but she sounds very corny if this is set in the present. Still, I really like your story:)
sandy4321 chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
Loved the chapter! I hope you continue this story!
KhristenHartgrove chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
Ahhh I love this. CryBaby is my fav movie ever. And I hope you continue with this bc I love it so far.