Reviews for Pregnant
gabrielatsuki chapter 20 . 12/3/2014
That was pretty exciting ! I really enjoyed.
jgood27 chapter 20 . 7/16/2014
Love this story and can't wait to read more
jspgnh1234 chapter 20 . 7/15/2014
its been so long... i almost gave up hope... but i just love your story so much... i had to reread the last 3 ch to remember what was going on- but of course it was amazing, i am a little confused if this is tthe end end or the beginning of a new story. or just the end of the ch,?
Elfin69 chapter 20 . 7/13/2014
Hopefully they will be able to visit more than they realize and could possibly make their caves bigger to get them closer to each other.
darkmoonfairy16 chapter 20 . 7/13/2014
Aw that was so sad I cannot believe Harry and Draco are being separated :(
ShadowFireHime-Sama chapter 20 . 7/13/2014
how sad to break apart dray and har v.v
Padfootette chapter 20 . 7/12/2014
Great chapter I loved it
TwinzLover chapter 20 . 7/11/2014
Couple of questions. First, are they gonna address Harry's assault? And also, was that the last chapter? It said END, and you usually leave a little note. I like the progress, but it totally makes me sad that Draco might not even get to help Harry through his birth! Please keep writing :)
Muzeik-Freak chapter 19 . 6/25/2014
I really enjoy this story and I'm quite excited for the next chapter. Though I'm not so sure about keeping my hopes up because it hasn't been updated in awhile. But I will always look forward to another chapter. :)
hotcat chapter 19 . 6/4/2014
pls update soon :)
mm9412 chapter 1 . 6/1/2014
Love your story! I hope you update soon :-)
littlepanther chapter 19 . 5/5/2014
update please! It's really good. I can't wait.
Hainbuche chapter 19 . 3/9/2014
eine interessante story. diesen ansatz habe ich noch nicht gelesen; gerne mehr davon. LG h
Kate101 chapter 19 . 3/1/2014
Love it please update soon!
Flying Chrissy chapter 19 . 2/19/2014
Cool update! I just hope that harry is ok