Reviews for Do XX Unto Me!
catspats31 chapter 2 . 3/17/2019
While the writing quality of your story is good in terms of spelling and grammar, please note this part of the Content Guidelines:

"Please note FanFiction does not accept explicit content, Fiction Rating: MA, and the rating is only presented for reference."

Remove all of the detailed descriptions of physical interaction of sexual or violent nature in this story if you want it to remain at this site, or upload it to a site where "Fiction MA" content is allowed such as AdultFanfiction or Archive Of Our Own.
Guest chapter 2 . 9/3/2018
Impressive piece of work. Best part is how you kept all the personality of the characters, so it felt so real and enjoyable. Your talent for word selection is beautiful. Oneof the best Fanfic I've ever read, to be honest. So good that I have to write a comment :D
rike-with-love chapter 2 . 7/3/2018
This was a very good lemon. Maybe the longest lemon I've ever read. Also you have a beautiful writing style. I really enjoyed it! Thank you for writing this.
Guest chapter 2 . 4/2/2018
Awesome. I always want something like that. Thank you thank you thank you
Guest chapter 2 . 12/18/2017
ooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

one more rated m pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Tsurune chapter 2 . 7/8/2017
So the story was great but in my opinion it would've been better if you got to the point sooner instead of all the dialogue in between but others wise it's a great story good job
woofyy chapter 2 . 4/20/2017
Nice story :) I hope that Tsukuyo changes from special case to wife one day for Gintoki and vice versa. Good luck with your future stories :)
golden Boy chapter 1 . 11/26/2016
Amazing really romantic and passionate fanfic , loved it.
The no. Of reviews actually crossed those of other fanfic you make more gintsu fanfic
lemon lover chapter 2 . 11/26/2016
Man, this fanfic is really good and well written. This is the best gintama fanfic I read so far. Please keep writing fanfics like these. Best of luck and I will be sure to review and praise your I think you could have given it a better title like 'Tsukiyo in dilemma' or 'Tsukiyos first night' or something along them.
Anyway I hope you will write more gintama lemon.
Meazm chapter 2 . 1/2/2016
Nice !
luj chapter 2 . 11/21/2015
Best fic e ver ;-;
I love this couple so much! This fic is just AWESOME!
Please continue making fics forever XD
ghost1225 chapter 1 . 3/2/2015
I LOVE your story! I started reading Gintama a couple weeks back, and fell in love with it. I couldn't get enough of Gin/Tsuki pairing after the manga, so I searched for fanfics. So glad I did it.
I can absolutely picture Gintoki's internal monologue and actions in the first part of Chapter 1. I think you did a great job with the characters. They did not feel out of character to me at all.

It's been over two years since you published this. But I'm hoping you can write more Gintama fanfics in the future. Cheers!
ahsoei chapter 2 . 4/29/2014
Now this is what I call an erotica… Gintoki being tsundere in this fanfic…. :3
FeatherGuitar chapter 2 . 4/22/2014
I'm so glad that there are some people who write Gintsu Lemon stories! I really enjoyed this fanfiction, and I can easily see them doing that :3. And what I love is that you made them to no be out of their character
Guest chapter 2 . 4/8/2014
Excellent! You are a very good writer, yay Gintama!