Reviews for Daughter of a Thief
Nolidoli chapter 6 . 11/28/2014
Okay this story is truly amazing. I completely disagree with those who think any of your characters are out of character. I think that in an alternate time line (such as yours) all the x-men could and would react realistically like this. Storm and Wolverine have shown feelings for each other in the regular comic series and to be honest Gambit has always been a one man show without Rouge (hence why he is not with the X-men right now). I don't think he even really abandoned Claire, he left her with the X-men a group of people he not only trusted but believed would take care of a child. Who was he going to leave her with the thieves guild? I even think you portrayed wolverine correctly he's always shown a soft spot for certain teens in the series (Kitty, Jubilee and even Kid Omega as of recently) so why wouldn't he be kinder to his own child adopted or otherwise.
Anyway wonderful story I can't wait to finish!
Kuro Neko to Kuro Bara chapter 10 . 7/27/2014
REMY! \(TAT)/ WHY YOU MAKE ME SAD?!
Crystalmoon39 chapter 10 . 2/9/2014
This is a very good and emotional story! I hope you continue.
Nerdy Southerner chapter 10 . 6/9/2013
This chapter was adorable! But oh my gosh, Remy! You can't go smokin' and drinkin' then be claimin' you some sort of angel! Gosh, that boy needs some sense knocked into him! Good job writin', sweetpea.
Nerdy Southerner chapter 9 . 6/9/2013
I love the how cute Claire and Blake are becomin'! And Remy at the end. Lol! That was adorable. Cya when I read the next chapter, sugar.
Nerdy Southerner chapter 8 . 6/9/2013
I think it's funny how Remy's stalkin' her. Officer LeBeau. It is funny! Ya need to write more, sugar. Not this story cuz ya finished it, but other stories too. Ya're real good at what ya do, sugar.
Nerdy Southerner chapter 7 . 6/9/2013
That end part was so sweet! Sweeter than sweet tea! So cute it'll make ya wanna slap yo momma! Yeah, we have really weird sayin's down here. You write good and don' let anyone tell you different, honey.
Nerdy Southerner chapter 6 . 6/9/2013
This was great! I loved how Remy showed up at the end. It was like, "Heyy girl. Just don' mind me! I'm just passin' through. By the way, happy birthday and I'll see you ten years when you get married. Oh yeah, I'm crashing that wedding! Bye now!" It was adorable! You write really good, chere. (And sorry my sweet accent is still on break. Must be the fact that I'm up at 6:30 in the morning because I'm addicted. Or I'm with my Canadian grandparents. Maybe both?)
Nerdy Southerner chapter 5 . 6/9/2013
Gambit, you can't go stealing children! And you are a great writer! Oh, look at that my accent is phasing. Typical. Happens all the time in real life too. It comes from being a really educated Southern girl with New York and Canadian family members. I swear they're turning me Northern. But at least then I'd get maple syrup too, right? I'll cya soon. Maybe my accent will float back in time for the next chapter. Keep writing, darling! And btw, I've been up to six AM reading this. You got yo'self a fangirl! See that? I'm back bein' Southern. It all depends on what voice is in ma head when I type. I'm sorry that was useless information. Keep writing, chere!
Nerdy Southerner chapter 4 . 6/9/2013
He would soon lose her, and he'd have to go back to watching from the shadows. His heart twisted painfully knowing that because of his stupid mistake of abandoning her years ago, he wouldn't be there to see his little girl grow up. He wouldn't be the one to scare off her boyfriends, or cheer at her graduations, or walk her down the aisle at her wedding.
MA HEART FREAKING BROKE!
An' then, Remy was Remy. An' I hated him again. An' my feeling of, "Aw, how sweet he still cares!" turned into, "GET THE FRICK AWAY FROM HER! YOU DON'T DESERVE HER!" This be the most emotional one fo' me. Good writin' though, sugar.
Nerdy Southerner chapter 3 . 6/9/2013
I love how in the past two fanfics I've read by you (Claire's and Leah Logan's) you manage to set up Storm and Logan. You also manage to make Logan look like a soft that there's anythin' wrong with that, it's just I can barely grasp Wolverine letting his heart melt in front of the X-Men. It feels SO weird! I kinda wanna see a bit of a hard guy attitude when he's a father. All bad arse like "Yeah, I'm holding a baby right now. Got a problem with it, bub?" XD Crazy me I suppose. Good work, sugar.
Nerdy Southerner chapter 2 . 6/9/2013
As you have probably caught on, I'm making tradition of reviewing every chapter. I absolutely melted when Logan was reading her motor manuals! That was the sweetest thing ever! Makes me feel all warm and gooey and melty on the inside. I'm suppose to be a girl ready to hit someone if they say one slick thing me and here I am gushing over a story of daddy's adopted little girl! Oh well. I'll admit it. I'm a sucker for daddy & daughter stories as well as cutesy love stories. Don' tell nobody. Okay, darlin'?
Nerdy Southerner chapter 1 . 6/9/2013
Remy! You...you don't leave children like that! Oh, great job! Dad of the Freaking Year! Some father! Ugh. Remy. I bet'cha she gon' be a real sharp kid, too! Remy gon' be sad at what he missed. Ain't no child should ever have to go through being fatherless. It sucks. Suppose I ain't too mad at Remy, though. I'll just forget about it. Move on with the story. You writin' good, darlin'. Keep it up. I think I'm gon' relate best to this one.
tmntwolf-lover5 chapter 10 . 1/10/2013
That Is sweet
Srieya chapter 7 . 10/17/2012
To all the bashers it called a "fanfic" meaning you can use you imagination to create you own setting in which your favorite characters and orginal characters exsist as you see fit and tweek them to your hearts content! everyone has the right to use there imagination as they see fit.

That being said, I enjoy your story and how you cast the x-men in a different light, like you its your universe. Keep writing :) I find it a charming story. But because of wolverines keen sense how come he never picked up gambits sent when she came home? And I really did enjoy how Logan threw himself in to a fatherly roll nice change of pace.