Reviews for Complications in the Classroom
EmlynMara chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
I think he might have blown it. Oh my.
NeverQuitDreaming chapter 1 . 9/19/2012
I quite like this. I'm not very into the student-teacher relationship between Elizabeth and Darcy, but I loved how played the Jane card. That was brillant. It made me want to fist pump. His actual proposal was a little to cold for me.
"They won't approve of you age, connections, or the fact you only have a high school diploma but it doesn't matter. You can move in with me and drop out soon"
If instead of "you only have a high school diploma" you put-or the fact that your're still in college/just starting college, but it doesn't matter-I feel like that would make it flow better. I also wasn't crazy about the fact that he wanted her to drop out of college. That seemed almost a little out of character for him.
laurabella10 chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
Hate to be so blunt, but...you just turned Darcy into creepy Mr Collins. Write something else, this is *not* your masterpiece.

Sorry, but this was awful (and your other piece was not awful like this, so I know you can do better.) Please keep writing.
MidnightReadingAddict chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
This is really sweet but you should definitely at least consider doing another one-shot of the second proposal... This one alone just seems kind of... Incomplete.
echotheinferno chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
darcy be crazy! and so socially awkward. i reaaallly hope you decide to continue... a story maybe... wink wink nudge nudge... ;D

i really like it:)
Whosepride chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
Loved this! Please please please solve these complications!
evonna chapter 1 . 6/22/2012
I like it, the little thoughts in Darcy's head are great (how his schedule was too full for her drama, LOL).. would like to read more. xx
durramansdonkey chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
I love it! I'd red the sh*t out of it, If you were to make it into a full story. Your characters seem developed, even though it's such a short piece and Elizabeth has her own "voice" which made me like her instantly. I'd bribe you with cookies to make you write more of it, but alas I donÄt think it would work ;)
lynniern chapter 1 . 6/20/2012
Great opening, hope you'll continue. Love the line "if you weren't my teacher, I'd be trying to slap the stupid out of you".
LyDarcy chapter 1 . 6/20/2012
Ooook, so, I know this says, complete, but still I hope there will be more...I don't know, another oneshot about their reconciliation? I really *need* it! :)

I loved your story, obviously!
Erudit chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
This was great! Well written and fun to read, could you perhaps be persuaded to write the second proposal in this setting as well? I would really love to read it!
jupiteranne chapter 1 . 6/18/2012
Fun! Hoping you add additional chapters.
Aya001 chapter 1 . 6/18/2012
Funny, and interesting, but... status:complete... At least I need another chapter, with a reconciliation or putting things to right...or a conclusion or... something! XD

Anyway a interesting read _ Thanks for it!
CourtneyCS chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
I like this story idea, I can't wait to read more.