Reviews for Total Drama: House
Killer-Gear chapter 37 . 7/9/2012
Holy crap! you updated alot since I woke up.
The Jedi Ninja chapter 36 . 7/9/2012
You have my thanks, especially for finding my explanation for my error ever so quickly. How do you do it?

Anyway, I shall possibly enjoy the surprise.

Team name ideas:

The Focused Duelists (like a gun duel, since it will take place in an abandoned town; I would like to see that Andrew Jackson has the logo, since I know enough to say that he wins his many duels)

and...

The Blazing Commandos (supposedly, commando is a synonym for guerilla, which can be like those against the law... in a way...)

If Dawn is in it, I hope she and Hanzo can be on the same team. Forget the romance between Hanzo and Mia; Dawn becomes curious of Hanzo since he shows no sign of an aura (as a ninja, he can control it to be unreadable, unless he uses ninjutsu). Eventually, Dawn's curiosity overwhelms her, and she visits him, stuff happens, and Hanzo's method of romantic interest stuff works out. He still says, "Whereas you are my dawn, I shall be your nocturne." If Dawn is in it, I want it to be that way, but it is no more than a mere suggestion, so you have the free will to write it the way you want it to be. However crazily thought out this is, it cannot be a bad idea, right?
A Humble JN chapter 35 . 7/9/2012
And yes, this is the same person who invented Hanzo Hattori. What I think would be cool is if the auditions go in the same Fanfiction story as the plot itself, while any Ask the Cast can be its own aftermath.

Please do not nullify Hanzo. If so, then this is the end. I do not want it to be the end.

I would hope that the first challenge is not about everyone doing a trivia on each other. Chris would never do that.
A Humble JN chapter 35 . 7/9/2012
No no no no no! I do not mean that you should replace Hanzo; my apologies for being confusing, but what I meant was that I only want for him to be in the main story. Now disaster is striking, and I cannot fix the problem any faster because of work. It is too bad that the haunted house became a bomb, but let whatever suit you for the setting.
dyingonmyknees chapter 35 . 7/9/2012
Holy crap, quite a bit of updates since I woke up. Sadly, I thought they were story updates.

I think, for the inserting another character, you should look at a past character that was submitted and take it. It should be a boy.
Raphmaster14 chapter 35 . 7/9/2012
Check for past app and make a new OC. I think the title should be Total Drama Abandoned or Total Drama Town. Hope to see your story soon.
lolluv chapter 35 . 7/9/2012
Do what you wish! But maybe you should replace Hanzo with another boy. It evens out the teams.
Simple Name chapter 34 . 7/9/2012
I perfare the town then the camp.
lolluv chapter 34 . 7/9/2012
Aww! Mia wont have a boyfriend! But I like the thought of a abandoned town. Sounds good!
lolluv chapter 33 . 7/9/2012
You seem realy stressed and confused. Do what you think is easiest but try to keep the characters. I hope that helped!
Killer-Gear chapter 33 . 7/9/2012
Please don't take this down it's awesome I really enjoy it!

Should I place the Auditions in an entirely different story? I think you should remove the auditions from the story or you could compile them all into one chapter.

Should I scrap it and take it from a different perspective? No, I actually think its better this way after all you don't know what to expect in a haunted house.

Is there anything you would like to see changed? Nothing I can think of at the moment.

3rd person is awesome, there are very few 1st person perspective I like.

Should the chapters be longer? Shorter? longer would be good if not then maybe medium?
Guest chapter 33 . 7/9/2012
I think it's totally fine the way it is.
Raphmaster14 chapter 33 . 7/9/2012
I don't you want you to delete this, think of Ask the Cast as the Total Drama Aftermath in Total Drama Action, Total Drama Aftermath was always interesting and fun to watch, if you are going to delete it then take out the audition, the story is long and its kind of weird when this story have over thirty chapter and only have one challenge.

Different perspective? Not sure, I like the whole haunted house deal and the campers being haunted. If you take out the haunted house, what would you replace it with?

Change anything? Nothing comes to mind... Except maybe more challenges, you only had one in such a long time, I would like to see the camper struggle throughbthe challenge, that what I love about Total Drama.

3rd person the way it is, it already good as it is, I don't like 1st person that much.

The chapter should definitely be longer, if you can't think of anything else you can keep it shorter.

Hope you can get out of this dilemma, I love this fanfic, one of best Total Drama one there is, and you updated pretty fast. Hope you don't quit this fanfic
ninaninagrrr chapter 32 . 7/8/2012
Everyone seems to be answering as their character so I'll do the same as Leah (as best as I can)! It seems like fun :D
And as myself cuz I am a fan lol

(Yours) Leah: That sounds like fun!
Me: I would love to read the one-shots. But it does seem like a lot of work.

(Ethan's) Leah: Halo's answer was definitely the best.
Me: Agreed.

(Alec's) Leah: It was scary! I never ever want to be kidnapped again! At least I wasn't with the weirdo perverted ghost though.
Me: I loved that we got interactions with the ghosts.

(Alice's) Leah: He shouldn't! After being kidnapped, we deserve a break.
Me: Hhmm... I'm not sure. Maybe sic more ghosts on them. And do whatever blackmail he was planning back when they were watching the movie.

(Josh's) Leah: I'd have to say Kris's flirting! I mean, c'mon! He was flirting with me! Calling me clever *eyes glaze over, gazing into the distance*
Me: I like the Ask the Cast sessions because there's fan interaction and it's fun. Plus we get to learn more about the characters.

(Jamie's) Leah: Anyone, really! I would love to meet them all!
Me: I think Cameron would be fun. And Duncan.

(Joe's) Leah: Absolutely! Honesty is critical in a relationship... *gasps in horror* Unless you're doing it just to win *glares*
Me: For drama purposes, no. For Halo's sake, absolutely.

(Matt's) Leah: I don't really know. I wouldn't be able to choose! That be too horrible of me!
Me: I'm not sure lol

(Ici's) Leah: Why not send him to the Playa de Losers
Me: whichever you want lol

(Rafael's) Leah: Nothing that I can request.
Me: Drama within teams? Although Joe does sorta have that covered.

(Dominic's) Leah: A cooking challenge?
Me: I would enjoying a physical challenge but I don't really have any good ideas.

(Halo's) Leah: You should do whatever you feel like.
Me: I think the Joe stuff is a pretty fun dramatic irony, so no.

(Kris's) Leah: I like everyone!
Me: Rafael.

(Leah's) Leah: *gasps in shock* That's not fair!
Me: It would add to the drama, but I like the all OC story.

(Jesse's) Leah: I don't know; I don't know. *panics*
Me: I dare the contestants to explore the mansion alone and at night. Or at least stay out one time after midnight... I want to see what will happen and how it will go along with the story.

(Mia's) Leah: He's not treating us too bad.
Me: I think worse would be funny... But mean.

(Bruno's) Leah: *squeals* Oh, how fun!
Me: Why not... I don't know which contestant though.

(Hanzo's) Leah: They're all so nice!
Me: He's just fun. I love reading when he talks and everything lol.
jhfdsklf chapter 32 . 7/8/2012
I stay at my friend's house for the weekend to come back to a million e-mails and a million questions to answer. LET'S DO THIS.

A/N: Ooh, interesting. The only pairings I've actually noticed are Joe/Halo and Mia/Hanzo though. I don't know if there will be any more, but those are the only two that have actually been developed lol.

I'll answer the rest of the questions as Alec.

1. "It was... interesting, to say the least. Maybe a bit nervewracking because... elimination challenges always are, but still."

2. "I'd... rather not have Ethan torture us at all. But the only thing I can think of at the moment is to take away our food - ... Please don't do that!"

3. "My favorite part? I'd say... the first challenge we had, if I am to refer to a specific moment. It was interesting, learning about all of the contestants. If it's just in general, then I'd say Dominic and Halo. They're really nice, and... the only ones I talk to here. It's just normal life with them, and sometimes I'll forget we're just playing a game and one of us could be gone the next day just like that. ... It's a depressing thought."

4. "... I'm not sure. Maybe Dawn? She seems really nice from what I've seen of her on TV..."

5. "The truth? That's a bit suspicious... I'll be wary of him."

6. "I don't know... I like almost everyone here. If I had to choose though, I'd say... Joe. Something just seems... off about him."

7. "Playa de Losers. I didn't really talk to him much, but from what I've seen he seems like a really nice person. It's a quality I don't see much of anymore..."

8. "Eeh... Drama? I don't know... Anything that doesn't involve my team, I guess..."

9. "I think this has been done in a previous season, but maybe an all-nighter? It'd be a lot creepier now because of the ghosts and everything... I think I could do it easily, too. I've done a lot of all-nighters."

10. "Abstain. I don't want to be involved."

11. "I guess Dominic? He is the one I talk to the most, and he's kind. I'm happy that he's doing well on the popularity poll."

12. "Hm... It'd be really complicated if it's this season with the current contestants. I don't know."

13. "I don't know..."

14. "Better, definitely...!"

15. "If you want."

16. "I believe I already explained this.."