Reviews for Let's Hope They Tip Well
SophieAngel69 chapter 1 . 3/26
That was great, I had a little trouble sometimes guessing the room's occupant but it was fairly obvious. Thanks for that lovely story.
CootiePatootie chapter 1 . 9/2/2014
Why did Thor put the remote in the t.v.? This was very funny. I don't know whose room was the best. I love that Clint made up his nest. I further love Natasha's thoroughly booby-trapped room. Tony. Ugh. What to do with him? Aiy, yai yai. Seriously enjoyed this.
SwordMasterZ chapter 1 . 8/9/2014
that pour made
A-Box-Of-Scraps chapter 1 . 7/31/2013
Hahaha!

Poor little cleaning girl...

XD

Loved this so much!
AlienTourist chapter 1 . 5/9/2013
This was awesome! Thanks so much for writing it! I feel so bad for poor Anarosa. I liked her reaction to Hawkeye sleeping in the closet :)
willowswelt chapter 1 . 2/21/2013
Housekeepers are heroes and most of what she cleaned up was still quite tame (except the weapons).

Funny story and a very good read. Thanks for posting.
Dairi chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
Hahaha, nice description of each room. Enjoyable read.
CreggaFoeseeker chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
"They were staying for three more weeks."
OH!
calico.snails chapter 1 . 8/30/2012
Ok, let me try my hand here. The first was obviously Bruce's, the second Steve's, the third Thor's?, the fourth Tony's, the fifth Clint's, and the sixth Natasha's?

This was highly amusing. I enjoyed it immensely!
sudoku chapter 1 . 8/30/2012
You did well because I can actually guess whose room is which one even without her finding the name "Bruce Banner" at the beginning. Steve is such an ideal person (except for the stilleto in your other fic, LOL)
I like fics from outsider's POV. I wish there were more like this. Favouriting it!
Anna chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
Oh, poor Anarosa. The average Spanish-speaking immigrant is just NOT equipped to deal with neurotic superheroes and their messes...
Hang in there, chica.
BigFan chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
OMG! this is SOOOO hilarious! I nearly DIED when she went into Tony's room. BRAVA for a most excellent fill! XD Kudos X 100!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
Oh, my, that was beautiful!
Totenkinder Madchen chapter 1 . 6/18/2012
This? Was brilliant.

I love seeing heroes through the eyes of the little people-the civilians, the support personnel, the ones who do the jobs that make the heroism possible. Not to mention the opportunity to see the impression they leave in their surroundings, which adds a whole other layer to the character study. And making it funny, to boot? A definite bonus.

I read this through twice in a row. Thanks for the laugh . . . and the mental image of Clint Barton sleeping in a blanket nest on a closet shelf. Definitely adding to favorites!
Nyxelestia chapter 1 . 6/18/2012
Hilarious! Poor Anarosa, cleaning up after them. I love the way you showcased the various Avengers' personalities through their rooms. At the very least, Anarosa now knows what order to clean up the rooms in. :)