Reviews for Go Through His Pockets and Look For Loose Change
Kitsune95 chapter 6 . 4/15
Lmao! I'd love to,see,this worked into a story somehow. Like seriously. This is too funny not to use as a side comedy thing that cannon does!
Ireland Scott of BROH chapter 6 . 3/20
Nice!
sam007 chapter 6 . 1/20
i like this fun stuff :d
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 5 . 10/22/2017
It's almost more sad than funny that she doesn't realize why she got funny looks from everyone.
LadyTeldra chapter 6 . 7/30/2017
;; It's logical and they're ninja... I know I would stripe a corpse of everything that wasn't beyond saving in a series of life or death situations. The dead have no dignity left to worry over.

Besides, even if they aren't dead, striping an enemy captive bare is more likely to prevent them from escaping.
KaKashi's Okami chapter 6 . 7/14/2017
Roflmao
Hyena-Sennin chapter 6 . 7/4/2017
Well, the dead have no use for this, so why not take it? I'd like to read more chapters of this story.
NatNicole chapter 6 . 3/15/2017
BWAHAHAHA! Naruto's not the only looter in his generation!
NatNicole chapter 4 . 3/15/2017
*cackles*
NatNicole chapter 3 . 3/15/2017
*bursts out laughing*
100% understand Naruto's logic, though. I might not AGREE with it, but I see how he got from Point A to Point B.
NatNicole chapter 2 . 3/15/2017
You're a GENIUS! Having Mizuki's 'advice' to Naruto being used in Ep1 causing the kid to really follow it is very smart & deliciously ironic!
NatNicole chapter 1 . 3/15/2017
I both wanna beat up & smirk at this Mizuki; the former coz it's MIZUKI, the latter coz his idea's CLEVER (as much as I hate liking any idea this bleeping bleep has).
Ender the multiverse Detective chapter 6 . 3/12/2017
Ummm
Alibi Nonsense chapter 6 . 10/28/2016
Amazing. Absolutely awesome. I love the whole little wagon bit, and the unscrewable sword handle thing. XD Another thing, though, what if Naruto started hanging around placing anticipatorily? Like hospice rooms? Or ninja battlegrounds? Just like "Don't mind me, guys: I'm just whistling over here innocently." I don't know. And, actually, there are a lot of people who might look dead, like drunkards etc (or Sasuke on the Wave mission... or Zabuza on the wave mission, initially... or everybody in the Pein invasion)... O.O
devilsama666 chapter 6 . 9/29/2016
that is hilarious ( just as the other chapters) , very enjoyable . Good job , keep it up !
lazyass out !