Reviews for Lost Girl
DMacX chapter 18 . 5/26
The whole "you can't return to your world if you still love Mako" thing seems completely arbitrary.
10speed12 chapter 3 . 12/6/2014
Hm, your portrayal of Thanos seems to be off-key from the comics and other established media. Normally Thanos is an obsessed Nihilsistic wacko, who rarely engages in sarcasm in fights, let alone jovial quips and trash talk. He's normally much more stoic and focused on his end goal.
ww1990ww chapter 2 . 8/12/2014
Hmm in one side we have Team Korra and in another being with three gems of the Gauntlet. Is it only me or Thaons would just vaporise all this planet?
Codecrash chapter 41 . 7/29/2014
Sorry, to break it to you Hawkeye, Hulk and Tony but you're all wrong. Fortress Maximus is the bot that can't be beat.
BlackJoker013 chapter 26 . 5/30/2014
Silverwing something about bats, I love your knowledge of marvel universe
Araku the ValiDrava chapter 48 . 5/8/2014
This is a really good story and I am a bit sad that you lost your passion for it since you left so many questions unanswered and I still want more of it.
If you don't mind I would really want you to write to and tell me all the things that you had planned for the story, how it would have progressed and answer my questions which are:
How will Korras story continue at this point?
What happened to Mako? Is he on Earth? Tell me all the tings that you had in mind for Mako?
What is Tophs deal in all of this or was she just in Aangs head?
What is Noatak/Amons part in this story?
And finally, what was the Silver Surfers part in the Story.
Either way just tell me all that you had in mind for this story. Write to me an tell me please and I will read and review all of your stories that you have wrote and ever will write.
THEEVILDOER chapter 48 . 4/4/2014
Well, it hurst to see such an amazing story being cancelled, but I've always said that the author or creator of something is the one that decides the fate of his/her creation.
I hope you can continue it, but if you can't, well, it was a good story.
Without furtherado, this was me.
BURN3 chapter 48 . 3/29/2014
I enjoyed this story while it lasted. I would recommend that you stay with one or two characters POVs in your next story. My interest really waned in the latter parts because it got away from Korra. Good luck.
Asgardian Dovahkiin chapter 48 . 3/22/2014
Anonymous Rex chapter 48 . 3/21/2014
Oh, dammit. I loved reading this story. It was one of my favorites whenever I browsed the site.
Well, in any case, good luck with your other projects and all. I know I'm an anonymous reviewer, but would we be able to see what the rest of the plan for Lost Girl was? Like, if you posted a plot outline or something?
Anyway, keep writing!
Glittering Turquoise chapter 48 . 3/21/2014
Will you do a Korra x Spider-Man fanfic someday since I'm sadden that you're officially cancelling "Lost Girl"? Let me know when you do one ok?

P.S.

This is Drama Sapphire and now officially Glittering Turquoise.
Movie-Brat chapter 48 . 3/20/2014
Very unfortunate but understandable. Perhaps it someone should adopt it then?
Brad W chapter 48 . 3/20/2014
Well, it's too bad you lost your passion for the story but I would rather have you stop writing than force yourself into doing it when you no longer feel any love towards it. Maybe someone else can try to pick up the story if you feel like you can let someone else adopt it. I would like to know how this may have concluded since you have the majority of the plot written out but don't feel like you have to go out of your way to satisfy my curiosity. Again, while I am disappointed in the loss of this fic, I agree that it is a better decision to stop trying to force yourself to write a story you feel no more inspiration towards. Keep on trucking, and hey, if you are looking for any other hero stories to tackle or maybe get some inspiration on, I wrote a couple challenges you can look at (shameless pandering of stories I want to see written but have no drive to do so myself).
Araela chapter 47 . 1/13/2014
Dude, sweet! For a second I thought you were going to have Korra strapped into the chair but I was surprised to find it was Carol. Nice work! Can't wait for the next chapter :)
Asgardian Dovahkiin chapter 47 . 1/13/2014