Reviews for A Shieldmaiden's Strife
Ms. Emolga chapter 16 . 1/18/2013
OMFG!You didn't! :o :-(.I Liked him!please bring him back!
Kawaii Stella chapter 20 . 10/6/2012
How could Ledge even appear nice? I think it was good Marbles got to punch Pi in the face. After Marbles' guilt-filled monologue I just wanted to hug him. Now I'm curious to see how Max acts when she wakes up.
Daisyfan5534 chapter 20 . 10/6/2012
Best chapter yet, love it!
:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)
Aisha chapter 20 . 10/3/2012
Poor Matthias Marbles! I liked this chapter anyway and can't wait 2 see what happens 2 Ledge! Keep up the good work!
Aisha chapter 19 . 8/25/2012
Poor, poor Max...
I loved this chapter anyway!
Kawaii Stella chapter 19 . 8/24/2012
This chapter was good. Very full of tension and emotion. I loved how Garrett was trying to calm Max down. I teared up quite a bit when Max's memories were taken from her. Also, I was rooting for Matthais to punch Pi until I remembered there was a knife in his back.
Aisha chapter 18 . 8/23/2012
Cool! 8) :)
Kawaii Stella chapter 18 . 8/22/2012
I really liked this chapter. There was a lot of emotion and detail. It's about time Marbles proposed. :) It makes me glad to see Max coming out of her shell more.
Aisha chapter 17 . 8/21/2012
OK, I just hate writing these reviews in which I have to BEG the author 2 update! Please upload ch 18!
Aisha chapter 17 . 8/14/2012
YES! You know what, this is the best chapter yet! By the way, um, could you bring back Coop and Slider? In terms of cyborgs, they're my favorite characters (besides Digit and Dr. Marbles).

Blessings in Christ,
Aisha
Kawaii Stella chapter 17 . 8/13/2012
Wow. Very intense. Lots of blood and gore. Usually I don't get that squeemish reading that sort of thing, but this time I did. But Max will get her father back and that's something to smile about.
Daisyfan5534 chapter 17 . 8/13/2012
This it super awesome I love the story so far
Kawaii Stella chapter 16 . 8/9/2012
Finally Nathan and Lok become Sword-Thanes. I loved how you put in the song Glass. I figured that Buzz and Baskerville would be the next two to die but jeez, that last death gets me even though I knew it was coming. This chapter was nicely interesting with some good action.
Kawaii Stella chapter 15 . 8/3/2012
Bazinga! I loved the Big Bang Theory bit. I laughed so hard while reading it. But wow. I didn't expect him to die! This Lifebending buisness really foreshadows all the trouble yet to come.
Kawaii Stella chapter 14 . 7/25/2012
This was a pretty peaceful chapter. Well, until the family scuffle there. Interesting newscast bit there at the start. Ledge, you're an evil one. Swtiching out your power core for more energy.