Reviews for Oh, It Gets Worse
dragonqueen909 chapter 1 . 2/10/2015
HAHA don't piss of Thor Loki your ass is in danger
janahjean chapter 1 . 2/6/2015
Lol
B.C.R chapter 1 . 10/12/2014
I Enjoy The Discipline Spanking of Loki Since he gave a Answer to his weakness of pain should use it for the mischief every time he get in mature discipline Loki back side bare.
kmturner1999 chapter 1 . 8/1/2014
I have to ask ,who was the one who said he had a nice ass. It has been killing me.
Eclair1998 chapter 1 . 7/2/2014
Hahaha! That was hilarious! It's always nice to see how the Avengers react to Loki's punishment. Awesome! Nice job!
Sumi Anzu chapter 1 . 2/8/2014
I knew it wasnt sexual but dammm what that humilating he pull down his pant in front of the avenger and continue to spank him. Lol
Eris of Chaos chapter 1 . 10/31/2013
Oh, gods, I CAN'T BREATH! By Odin's ravens, you have GOT to write more like this!
Iamthekoala chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
"He liked this Shawarma." That was just a fantastic way to end this! Your writing style is really great; simple but detailed.
SheCameToInfectEveryone chapter 1 . 11/6/2012
OH my gosh. This was perfect. I love you.
boycrazy30008 chapter 1 . 9/26/2012
That was really goodf :)
Zinka17 chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
Loved it! I wish I was spanking Loki though. lol I love it when he cries.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
great story! could you please write another one with this pairing? Relationship maybe? i find myself sinking deeper and deeper into Thorki relationship including smut.
YaoiOverlord chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
This fic is good. ANOTHER!
Missa chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
Absolutely brilliant! I hope there will be more. I love your characterisation of Thor - especially, actually, in the shwarma incident. The impulse to be kind always seems to be first in his nature, thinking things through not so much!
the little spanko chapter 1 . 6/20/2012
AWESOME! You rock! This story was so well written and extremely enjoyable. I loved it and hope you write more!