Reviews for Scott Pilgrim: Survivor Series for the Wedding
SlaveofManyMasterofOne chapter 50 . 8/23/2014
As they say..."I hate to see her go..."

But still. Sometimes, a story can be sucessful, but not finished. Many factors go into that, but sometimes, a story just...ends. Ah, but as this story went, it was a beautifully done story from the beginning to now. I am sad to see this story end this way, but this story will ALWAYS be a legend in my mind! I look forward to the new rising story featuring our favorite SP characters! Although, as long as the new story can grow, it'll become a legend in its own rite.

Looking forward to your new epic story, and I will support it with fiery will!
Till then, Slave, out.
Guest chapter 49 . 3/11/2014
YAY NEW CHAPTER! This is one of my favorite stories.I think I know who it is, but I'm not sure.(I had like I had using perfect English for this review since this is so awesome))
James Birdsong chapter 43 . 5/28/2013
Cool fanfic
super mario 675 chapter 2 . 2/5/2013
oh my whats going to happen to them please let them be alright
SlaveofManyMasterofOne chapter 40 . 1/28/2013
Don't worry about it. I am happy with this chapter. You've advanced the story, and for some people, that is enough to keep them happy. I really do like this story, its something that has crossed my mind a few times and with this story, you've made my dreams a reality. I imagine the next chapter is gonna be interesting. Keep up the great work and I look forward to the next chapter!
SlaveofManyMasterofOne chapter 39 . 12/28/2012
Hmm...seems there is even more afoot than we realize...the robed figure sounds familiar...

Keep up the great work and I'll be waiting for the next chapter.
SlaveofManyMasterofOne chapter 38 . 12/25/2012
I like the Santa Claus cameo! I never knew Santa could have such an evil laugh! Anyway, it does seem hopeless for Minos. Although, Oedipus looking like the Hulk now...any opponent can be beaten, but this doesnt seem so well for Minos! Keep up the great work and I wait for the next chapter. Also, Happy Holidays and Merry Christmas to everyone!
SlaveofManyMasterofOne chapter 37 . 12/14/2012
Very interesting development so far! I wonder...

Keep up the great work and I look forward to the next chapter.
SlaveofManyMasterofOne chapter 35 . 11/21/2012
Nice combo! Having the previous chapter's events run into this chapter's fight is just flawless skill! I have to say though, you're right for doing the story how you're doing it. Hmm, I can see what you mean now. Keep up the great work and I'll be looking forward to the next chapter!
SlaveofManyMasterofOne chapter 33 . 11/10/2012
The comedy in this chapter was spot on and wonderful! Loved the Galaga refrence! I believe this match will have an impact on Scott's next match. However, whomever...wait! If I'm not mistaken, I believe I have an idea who might win this match. Clever! Keep up the great work, I look forward to the next chapter!
SlaveofManyMasterofOne chapter 32 . 11/3/2012
Team Pilgrim in the finals! Somehow, I believe there wil be at least three to four plot twists before the tournament is done. And maybe a fifth twist at the end...*Winks* Anyway, great chapter! I look forward to seeing the three-on-three match between Team Minos and Team Oedipus! Keep up the excellent work your doing!
SlaveofManyMasterofOne chapter 31 . 10/14/2012
An interesting development to be sure! And it makes sense for them to do so. SP Gilgamese looks like he's gonna use some power to nearly kill SP(real) again. But these are just observations of course. Keep up the great work and I'll be looking forward to the next chapter!
SlaveofManyMasterofOne chapter 30 . 10/6/2012
It is definitely action packed! I look forward to the next chapter! Keep up the great work!
SlaveofManyMasterofOne chapter 26 . 8/29/2012
Alright! This is good! I like the fact that Mr. Chau ended up helping Scott. Nice plot twist I must say! Your doing well, and when you have time to upload the next part, I will be waiting to read it.
SlaveofManyMasterofOne chapter 25 . 8/27/2012
Just like Scott and Aaron, I believe Knives will come back the same way. That is, unless I have made an assumption, a huge assumption. But seeing as how Scott is the main character here, I don't think Knives is down for the permanent count just yet. Good story by the way! The story, I imagine, is just getting started, so I'm not upset that Knives is dead. I know you'll explain how Knives comes back.