Reviews for Lost in your Expectations
maizcorn chapter 18 . 4/5
Awwm well its finally over. Thanks for this fic. This definitely deserves more lovin. Haha and I have to agree with Rach with the while wizard of Oz ref.
maizcorn chapter 16 . 4/5
Oooooh! Sue's coming. Wew! I really like how your fic is very unexpected. HahA
maizcorn chapter 11 . 4/4
Wow. Britts is so matured in this. Im glad she handled it the way she did. It sorta balanced the situation coz Quinn already fit the role of being angry. Haha
maizcorn chapter 10 . 4/4
Whoa... brutal. Poor Santana. I love what you did here. Another POV for all those events.
maizcorn chapter 8 . 4/4
Wow. Nice change from the present to past. Finally a story behind everything that started it all.
maizcorn chapter 7 . 4/4
Oh. My. Gosh. Best. Chap. Evaaaaaaah! Gosh. That was soo intense. Well written and every praise i xould think off. Haha
awww we need a sequel!
PiperSpoon13 chapter 18 . 12/8/2014
I really enjoyed this fic, I didn't know what to expect when reading the summary but I'm very glad I read this. You are a great writer and I'm going to be reading 'Howl for Me' but can't tell you when I will catch up to review.
MandeuxHol chapter 18 . 10/18/2014
Wow this last chapter got me by surprise, all the action and Rachel! Its a different story which got me hooked, what a mess San got into, i really liked that Sue kind saved the day and really enjoyed Quinn so surely keeping her promise to San, she did too much to keep,but it was cute! And Brittana Love here was so especial,San had been through hell to protect Britt, this is love! My fav part was the friendship between San and Blaine, i don't think i have read before! Well, you did a good job here, thanks for sharing!
M206 chapter 18 . 9/3/2013
But I don't want it to be over!:( No sexy times to send us off with?:(

Funny: Rachel looked confused for a second before realizing she was happy

Funny: "It was just a fun fact," Rachel shrugged.

Funny: A clothes iron and broom?
J.T. Robbins chapter 16 . 9/3/2013
*Alarms! Bells! Whistles!*
Officer Safety
Badge 71423
Aids and STIs. Has Santana been tested? I find it hard to believe she would put Brittany is that kind of harms way, horny and madly in love or not.

On another note, this story is great. Very edgy and captivating.

-J.T. Robbins
dafuq33 chapter 18 . 9/2/2013
Finally the fucker is dead! Been anxiously waiting for that moment ;D Hope you'll do a future one-shot to this fic.. i'd love to know how Brittana's life is going to be :)
OTHangels chapter 18 . 9/1/2013
Magnificent ending!
Guest chapter 18 . 9/1/2013
I love your writing but I refuse to read gp Santana because as much as this fandom wishes she wasn't, Santana is a girl. And she's a very femme lipstick lesbian, no matter how much the fanfic writers want to write her as some butch lesbian. Anyway, rant aside, I hope you write another story cuz I love this one and id love to read more of your work, but I'm obviously not gonna read howl with me.
AB chapter 18 . 9/1/2013
Wow a magnificent ending. I am glad you decided to finish this story, and I look forward to you finishing "Howl For Me" and anything else you decide to write.