Reviews for Lost in your Expectations
vickij87 chapter 18 . 8/24/2015
I just read this in one sitting! I cant believe i just found this now! Its fantastic you are an amazing writer! I hope you keep writing for us in the future! Thank you
burglover421 chapter 18 . 7/5/2015
fabulous!
weeoil chapter 18 . 7/4/2015
This is more intense than I've expected when I read the summary. I just wish santana would punch Rachel in the face for once though. Thanks for writing anyway.
maizcorn chapter 18 . 4/5/2015
Awwm well its finally over. Thanks for this fic. This definitely deserves more lovin. Haha and I have to agree with Rach with the while wizard of Oz ref.
maizcorn chapter 16 . 4/5/2015
Oooooh! Sue's coming. Wew! I really like how your fic is very unexpected. HahA
maizcorn chapter 11 . 4/4/2015
Wow. Britts is so matured in this. Im glad she handled it the way she did. It sorta balanced the situation coz Quinn already fit the role of being angry. Haha
maizcorn chapter 10 . 4/4/2015
Whoa... brutal. Poor Santana. I love what you did here. Another POV for all those events.
maizcorn chapter 8 . 4/4/2015
Wow. Nice change from the present to past. Finally a story behind everything that started it all.
maizcorn chapter 7 . 4/4/2015
Oh. My. Gosh. Best. Chap. Evaaaaaaah! Gosh. That was soo intense. Well written and every praise i xould think off. Haha
Guest chapter 18 . 1/9/2015
awww we need a sequel!
PiperSpoon13 chapter 18 . 12/8/2014
I really enjoyed this fic, I didn't know what to expect when reading the summary but I'm very glad I read this. You are a great writer and I'm going to be reading 'Howl for Me' but can't tell you when I will catch up to review.
MandeuxHol chapter 18 . 10/18/2014
Wow this last chapter got me by surprise, all the action and Rachel! Its a different story which got me hooked, what a mess San got into, i really liked that Sue kind saved the day and really enjoyed Quinn so surely keeping her promise to San, she did too much to keep,but it was cute! And Brittana Love here was so especial,San had been through hell to protect Britt, this is love! My fav part was the friendship between San and Blaine, i don't think i have read before! Well, you did a good job here, thanks for sharing!
M206 chapter 18 . 9/3/2013
But I don't want it to be over!:( No sexy times to send us off with?:(

Funny: Rachel looked confused for a second before realizing she was happy

Funny: "It was just a fun fact," Rachel shrugged.

Funny: A clothes iron and broom?
J.T. Robbins chapter 16 . 9/3/2013
*Alarms! Bells! Whistles!*
Officer Safety
Badge 71423
Aids and STIs. Has Santana been tested? I find it hard to believe she would put Brittany is that kind of harms way, horny and madly in love or not.

On another note, this story is great. Very edgy and captivating.

-J.T. Robbins
dafuq33 chapter 18 . 9/2/2013
Finally the fucker is dead! Been anxiously waiting for that moment ;D Hope you'll do a future one-shot to this fic.. i'd love to know how Brittana's life is going to be :)