Reviews for Lost in your Expectations
awww we need a sequel!
PiperSpoon13 chapter 18 . 12/8/2014
I really enjoyed this fic, I didn't know what to expect when reading the summary but I'm very glad I read this. You are a great writer and I'm going to be reading 'Howl for Me' but can't tell you when I will catch up to review.
MandeuxHol chapter 18 . 10/18/2014
Wow this last chapter got me by surprise, all the action and Rachel! Its a different story which got me hooked, what a mess San got into, i really liked that Sue kind saved the day and really enjoyed Quinn so surely keeping her promise to San, she did too much to keep,but it was cute! And Brittana Love here was so especial,San had been through hell to protect Britt, this is love! My fav part was the friendship between San and Blaine, i don't think i have read before! Well, you did a good job here, thanks for sharing!
M206 chapter 18 . 9/3/2013
But I don't want it to be over!:( No sexy times to send us off with?:(

Funny: Rachel looked confused for a second before realizing she was happy

Funny: "It was just a fun fact," Rachel shrugged.

Funny: A clothes iron and broom?
J.T. Robbins chapter 16 . 9/3/2013
*Alarms! Bells! Whistles!*
Officer Safety
Badge 71423
Aids and STIs. Has Santana been tested? I find it hard to believe she would put Brittany is that kind of harms way, horny and madly in love or not.

On another note, this story is great. Very edgy and captivating.

-J.T. Robbins
dafuq33 chapter 18 . 9/2/2013
Finally the fucker is dead! Been anxiously waiting for that moment ;D Hope you'll do a future one-shot to this fic.. i'd love to know how Brittana's life is going to be :)
OTHangels chapter 18 . 9/1/2013
Magnificent ending!
Guest chapter 18 . 9/1/2013
I love your writing but I refuse to read gp Santana because as much as this fandom wishes she wasn't, Santana is a girl. And she's a very femme lipstick lesbian, no matter how much the fanfic writers want to write her as some butch lesbian. Anyway, rant aside, I hope you write another story cuz I love this one and id love to read more of your work, but I'm obviously not gonna read howl with me.
AB chapter 18 . 9/1/2013
Wow a magnificent ending. I am glad you decided to finish this story, and I look forward to you finishing "Howl For Me" and anything else you decide to write.
OTPBrittanaOTP chapter 18 . 9/1/2013
WOW, what an ending, you went you with a BANG. I was super excited to see and update since weirdly I re-read this fic like three hours ago. And I was like man I miss this fic. SO YEAHHHH. Love that San finally killed Steve and its finally over. She can finally live her life again :-) Would you do a one-shot with her reuniting with her parents and the rest of glee club? GREAT ENDING cant wait to see what you write next.
dawndwilson chapter 18 . 9/1/2013
R u doing a epilogue for this story?
ConfessedGleek16 chapter 16 . 7/23/2013
Me when Sue said she was coming: "YES! Super Sue is coming to take care of it all!"
ConfessedGleek16 chapter 4 . 7/22/2013
Ugh thank fuck
Phoenix2312 chapter 17 . 4/24/2013
So after reading Howl for Me I decided to check out your other work, since I love it so much, turns out this one is just as fantastic. You my friend are not only a great writer but a creative mind. *bows down* I can't wait for your next update!
Walker chapter 17 . 4/10/2013
Awesome story. I've seen this kind of thing done badly so many times that you just don't know how amazing it feels to read one of these crime underworld stories that's actually done well- in a way that doesn't make me want to slit my wrists.