Reviews for Under the Bluest of Skies
That was so awesome! The fighting and the action and just everything about it was so realistic and it felt like it was all going down around me! And, YAY! Russia! And France too! And I just can't wait until the next chapter, I'm dying I need it now! This was just so super-duper amazing XD
YAY! So cute and amazing and just WOW! I loved Francis in this and Alfred too and how he was so certain of his love for Arthur when he just only got down to it! That was so cute and amazing and just WOW this chapter truly captured their emotions!
IT was so cute and angsty and everything in between and this entire chapter was just pure perfection! I loved it so much! The emotions in this chapter were written so well and honestly every aspect of this chapter was so well done and amazing and incredible and wow!
Yay! Hearts and Diamonds! I love it sooooooooooo much such a good fanfiction and the dancing scene was SOOOOO cute!
YESSS! The angst and the conflict is amazing! Arthur's emotions were so precise and realistic and they just touched me and then Alfred's thoughts and feelings too! I love this fanfiction so much!
These chapters are so angsty and there is so much emotional turmoil surrounding Alfred becoming the king! I love it, and the USUK fluff and blushing and lovely stuff is amazing and so cute and I love it so much!
YAY! They got married and kissed and wow that was just incredibly written and wow! YAY!
YAYYYYY! King time
Emeraldinhereyes chapter 13 . 4/2
Oh holy hell this was amazing but it hasn't been updated since 20 friggin 12?! What the actual fuck? This is so cruel, I knew it was unfinished going in but now it's like waaaaaaa oh my god. Gahhhh you should update this. Somehow, someway. Dear Lord have mercy! But seriously great job sorry your computer kept deleting stuff hate when that happens. But like their development as individuals, as a couple... Amazing! God I wish this was complete. But don't take that as I want you to delete it either! Leave it up!
axayashinoceres chapter 13 . 3/23
This is well-written. And I personally like the fact that you didn't use Russia as a stereotypical villain. He's a king so it stands that he became one for a reason. Can I expect a continuation of the fic in the near future? I'm curious as to what France will be doing considering who landed on his doorstep. Though why didn't they come to Hearts who have allied with them in the war with Clubs?
Hi chapter 6 . 3/15
I'm glad y'all regret nothing. Also AMAZING CHAPTER AMIGA! ME ENCANTO MUCHO!
Hi chapter 4 . 3/15
Amazing! Magnificent! I over it! They're getting married! OMG! I LOVE THIS STORY SO FAR!
Hi chapter 2 . 3/15
Hello ! Nice to be reading another of your awesome ( but not as awesome as Prussia) stories! So far I am liking this story! Of course I know ya may not end up taking this but of course me burnt an amazing American decided I should write/ text or whatever to you because I'm just that nice aaaaannnnnddddd I just dropped my milkshake ... Is it normal to cry over the loss of a milkshake? Because I'm crying right now.
reginefrance04 chapter 10 . 3/7
I can't stop myself nowI just can't stop myself from squealing so hard while waiting for the train XDD kyaaaaah~ why so sweet, Al, Artie? xp don't you know that you're making me hyperventilate Xp? To Author-san, I love, love you for giving us a wonderful chapter especially that bedroom part Xppp whoo!
PLS chapter 13 . 2/9
OMFG this story is so beautiful and amazing i legitimately had no sleep at all just to finish this story before school starts in like, an hour. I will cry if you never get back to this story. I understand you're probably very busy, but PLEASE i need this story in my life! I've already resorted to copy and pasting the entire story into my notes and writing my own end for it (going up to chapter 20) BUT MY WRITING IS ONLY MEDIOCRE COMPARED TO YOURS! PLS IM DYIN OUT HERE!

DYING FROM HOW AMAZING YOUR STORY AND WRITING IS.

LIKE SRSLY OMFG