Reviews for Under the Bluest of Skies
Emie chapter 11 . 3/26
This is so beautiful you are doing a really good job! I am so inspired by this story that I was thinking of making a comic/doujinshi or tumblr based on this, and don't worry I'll say the story is by you and if you want to see my art go see my usuk tumblr it's asknyo-usuk. Keep up the good work!
Awesomepoodle11 chapter 13 . 3/10
update plz. It's tooo gooood to end now
Update plz it's really goood :D
Kathryn chapter 13 . 4/2/2014
Wow this amazing, I was more excited by the fight seen then anything else, Good Job :)
Kathryn chapter 4 . 4/1/2014
This chapter is really good and well thought out, you shouldn't be so hard on yourself. We (audience) are not stupid we can understand the transitions and innuendos pretty quickly and since you're writing is well articulated especially when it comes to the emotional scenes it creates a distinct mental image. Kudos to you!
Jenavive RoseThorne Gemstone chapter 13 . 3/4/2014
I need to know what happens e.e
Sarpndo chapter 11 . 2/13/2014
*happy squealing*
Sarpndo chapter 5 . 2/13/2014
that was very cool.
LemonTeaGirl chapter 13 . 9/26/2013
Why.. Why did you do this to me. I need the next chapter please I'm begging youuu.. The story is just like so awesome and cool and intense. You can't just leave it like this D":

Please you said that you'll make the 14th chapter, and now I'm dying so badly waiting for that chapter. Continue, pretty please?

I love you. I love your imaginations. I love your stories. I love reading every ideas in your stories. Don't make me disappoint 'kay?

If you're going to continue this, I will officially love you.
alguien22792 chapter 3 . 9/14/2013
Oh Alfred... I love this, both of their lifes are so mess up right now...
Tordyy chapter 13 . 9/1/2013
This is one of the most amazing spades stories I have ever read! Please for the love of god update this beautiful piece of writing soon or I think I will go insane!
LittleBlackSheep232 chapter 13 . 6/29/2013
Omygod... I love this story so much... I clicked on this story hoping to find out what the heck the Cardverse fandom was even about but...
Wow. I am now in love with it.
Please, do update when you can, because this is simply fantastic. SIMPLY FANTASTIC.

Congratulations, you have reduced me to a gibbering mess of fangirl :)

Ciao! xx
Corey5268 chapter 13 . 6/11/2013
So I know your profile says that you don't have much motivation to update this right now, but please do eventually. It's one of the best cardverse stories I've ever read (tied with Monarchy of Spades).
Corey5268 chapter 9 . 6/10/2013
I loved the "subtle" Cold War reference! Arthur and Alfred are so in love it's not even funny. I wonder when they'll notice. The fact that all the chapter names are shades of blue hasn't been lost on me ;)
Dolphin chapter 13 . 5/15/2013
Update pleaseeeeee? This story is incredible and I NEED to know what happens next!