Reviews for Branching Towards You
MegaFrost4 chapter 8 . 6/20
Oh, I ship Stony so hard! Don't ship Bruce and Clint, though. Haven't cone across that pairing before. But seriously? Thor had me laughing my ass off every scene! Hilarious!
Megan chapter 1 . 11/12/2014
This fanfic in 10 words or less:

Adorable. Funny. Charming. Sweet. CapAwesome. TonyAwesome. Absurd. Witty. Hilarious.

bookaddict19 chapter 3 . 4/8/2014
I'm going to keep reading but three chapters in I'm feeling a whole lot of "poor Tony what an unappreciative bunch the rest are right now". Kind of feeling like he's both being picked on and taken advantage of here because while Tony /can/ be a jerk due to his insecurities at times he definitely went above and beyond to get things set up for the team and here they are not only wrecking things but not at all apologetic and seemingly intent on antagonizing him further. Did Clint really need to put the idea of foil in the microwave in Steve and Thor's head when they're both on the technologically challenged side anyway? On the Helicarrier I didn't feel bad for Tony OR Steve because they were mutually antagonistic. There was tension between many of the characters for various reasons. I can see Natasha still having her impressions from when Tony was dying. Maybe she told some tales to Clint and he's focusing on that as a way to deal after being taken over by Loki's staff. Bruce... I always expect more sensitivity from (or you know... the occasional dark humor and sarcasm but still a bit more aware of how things affect others because so many things have affected /him/). Guess I just had a hard time seeing him carry the hunt as far as it went. But! I recognize this is pretty early in the story. I suppose it's mostly just something to consider for future scenes since they build on each other and the impression might not be the one you were going for in order for your character relationships to build. I hope that was helpful since I meant it to be. :)
louisesnape chapter 9 . 4/5/2014
Kyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Love it !
Crimson Hope chapter 5 . 5/30/2013
Oh Steve you're so oblivious it physically pains me
macgruberrr chapter 9 . 12/2/2012
omg I loved this. I was Lol'ing practically the whole story, especially at the parts with Thor...I think you killed me with the part about the Burger King kingdom X'D and the part about Steve's parents was soo freaking sweet! my adventure and my home...arrghh. thanks for the excellent (and def entertaining) read!
Imalena chapter 5 . 11/19/2012
I'm kinda disappointed that steve didnt get jealos when he heard tony speaking of his love
The Mighty Red chapter 9 . 11/8/2012
I loved this, by the way. :)
The Mighty Red chapter 8 . 11/8/2012
This story... I LIKE IT! :D *throws it on the ground* AAAAAAANOOOOOTHERRR! :D
The Mighty Red chapter 2 . 11/8/2012
This chapter... I like it.
*throws it on the ground*
Pixaria chapter 7 . 10/19/2012
I want the Star Spangeled Man With A Plan song on my iPod so bad...
amber8807 chapter 1 . 10/16/2012
LOL! Too funny! I do fill a bit bad for Tony though. Its a good read so far. :)
Ninotsjka1992 chapter 2 . 10/11/2012
"This S'more. I like it." LOL
KathrenCullen18 chapter 8 . 10/8/2012
That is adorable.
lovehurtsandheals chapter 9 . 10/5/2012
This was an awesome fic. I loved funny. I think there should be Bruce/Clint/Thor. Can you say sexy,funny, and adorable lol.