Reviews for Death's Child : Kamień z Nieśmiertelny
Sorry but no Brits would use the term 'Alma Mater'. The phase 'Vernon's old school' or 'old boarding school' fits better .
Lord-Marauder-2013 chapter 6 . 8/28/2015
Interesting, loom forward to seeing where you take this. Hope you update soon.
Pothangfanfic chapter 6 . 9/25/2014
This is an intriguing story that has an amazing cast of original, as well as cannon, characters.

I see that it's been about a year since the fic has been updated, will it be continued or has it been abandoned? I hope it will be continued because it is a very good story.
EmoSpanishLatinoIrishGuy chapter 6 . 8/10/2014
Please Update this is a really good story
firebolthallow1572 chapter 6 . 4/18/2014
How come you haven't updated this story yet?
Eljin1 chapter 6 . 12/7/2013
very interesting stuff. looking forward to more
Toby860 chapter 6 . 9/10/2013
A good chapter. I really like this story even if sometimes it is a little bit hard to follow.
mik chapter 2 . 9/3/2013
Well so far so good i like what i see. There is just one problem , the title im from poland so there is a problem with your translation of " stone of imortality" if i guesed your intent with it, if yes then the title should be " Kamień Nieśmiertelności"
Silvermane1 chapter 6 . 9/2/2013
fantastic story is Harry going to fight equal sentient magical being rights too
pfeil chapter 6 . 9/2/2013
So glad to see you still writing!

Astra is a necromancer, I take it?

I'm somewhat confused by the timeline. Has she already been with Harry for a week?

Any chance of seeing Astra and Hermione's discussion soon?
JokemasterX chapter 6 . 9/1/2013
You're alive, welcome back to the land of the living! LOL
keichan2 chapter 6 . 9/1/2013
Thanks for the new chapter!

For a moment, I had wondered if you intended to convert the Malfoy from the Muggle Haters… I think Lucius will protect his family and interests, but never loose his prejudices. Narcissa could be convinced with the right arguments and proofs, and I think Draco will be… Time will tell!

I hope to read more soon!
Guest chapter 4 . 8/31/2013
too much posing and grandstanding . it's all sound and thunder.. nothing of substance
goddragonking chapter 6 . 8/31/2013
great ch and hope for more updates
Shannon Dee chapter 5 . 8/13/2013
An interesting story that I hope to see more of.