Reviews for Red
igeisha chapter 1 . 12/13/2013
Wait, what!?
It wasn't horror, it was humor.
good job at deceiving others.
Sure amused me, after the first part.
Rumi Amano chapter 1 . 12/7/2013
XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD I LOVED THIS! XD Omg it's seems like one thing. -scroll down more and read the rest- "WTF?! XD" LOVED THIS :D
Magic-Clown-Drop chapter 1 . 11/13/2013
Jam? It was jam... Congratulations! You fooled someone who isn't tricked very easy. Great drabble. I have one question though. Why doesn't Amu like strawberry jam? She likes other jams, but not strawberry? I myself don't like strawberry jam because I'm not a huge fan of strawberries. Could that be why she doesn't like it? Hmm... we've got a mystery on our hands... Lets all call Scooby-Doo?
Angel Bunnies chapter 1 . 11/10/2013
Oh, wow, you totally had me fooled. XD I thought Rima was going to kill Amu at first. XDD
I liked how you said "the color of red was spread all over" since if you spread jam on a piece of bread, it's spread all over...but it sounds scary if you're not talking about jam, so yeah. :))
This was really awesome! Great job! :DD
RienneM chapter 1 . 5/25/2013
You my friend, should be the Joker position in the guardians. Get it? Hehe. U seriously had me believe Rima was a murderer :O
Faliara chapter 1 . 5/4/2013
At first... This was my thought;
"OH GOD WHY DID I PRESS THIS?!"

But my second thought;
"O_o Wut?"

Why doesn't Amu like strawberry jam?
MiyukiLovesYou chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
XD I LAUGHED SO HARD
OMG
Aikochan 123 chapter 1 . 3/26/2013
luv this!
AliceKat chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
I thought she murdered her! I had to read it twice to make sure what was going on! o.O
Wisteria Blossom chapter 1 . 10/16/2012
Good job! This totally fooled me! XD
Sylph Dancer chapter 1 . 9/26/2012
At first I was like, "OMIGOD! RIMA'S KILLING AMU! AHHHHHHH!" And then I was like "WTF?!" And then I was like, "BWAHAHAHAHA! I totally fell for it". Loved it!
Bunny Unnie chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
O.o What the heck! You had me believing she was gonna die! xD You sir/madame, is a very good trickster. xD
Riri-chi chapter 1 . 6/23/2012
Hahaha, I like this! Out of all things, I didn't think it would be jam. Impressive! (:
KUKAIxAMU chapter 1 . 6/22/2012