Reviews for The Secret Life of Juliet Drake
There She Goes And Shes Comin chapter 3 . 8/28/2012
Ideas?
Depends on where you're going. This Romeo guy needs not to be an arrogant can-do-it-all guy. More human? Little shy, but not a push over. A little different.

Nate needs to stop listening to Sully, as he seems to be a really bad influence. Sully needs to be dumped unless he can grow up a bit. Sorry to sound harsh.

Elena needs to chill and reconnect with her family. Talk to them, but properly. Get the whole mother/daughter relationship going on with her.

Hope those are okay!
Ana Croft chapter 2 . 7/29/2012
Hey, I'm loving your story, PLEASE make some more ;)
Guest chapter 2 . 7/3/2012
Nice story, love the character Juliet. Bet you got Zayn from One Direction did ya?
There She Goes And Shes Comin chapter 2 . 6/18/2012
Bryce is a dick. WE don't like him. In other views though, Zayn just movesd up in my books. I will not believe that guy is called 'Mr. Bunny'. Not at all.

I really think Nate would throw Sully out for smoking in the house. Not exactly a great role model and I doubt anyone but him likes it.

Also, in greater news, Elena's finally here! Then the chapter ended. Damn.

Nate's just drinking in the living room with Sully. With Nate doing that, you can't really blame Juliet for the way she's coming up. But you mentioned this drinking thing before in the first chapter. Is Nate developing a problem?

At least Zayn's more like his mother. Seriously, I'm starting to like this kid. Looking forward to seeing him interact with Elena. And Juliet to Elena. See similarities etc. That's the best bit with writing family fics.

Longer chapters, More Elena, and parent to kid interactions generally, and Great Job!
There She Goes And Shes Comin chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
Angst. It hurts, but I'm looking forward to more of this.

Zayn's a funny name but Juliet is being a bit of a slut so pound him guy!

Like to see more Elena and Nate next chapter, but honestly, I find it really, really hard to believe that Nate and Sully could get drunk without Elena knowing. No way on earth... She's got radar ears and eagle eyes.

Still, it was really cool!