Reviews for 43 Seconds
tinkrbell225 chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
i love this so much.
AEM1 chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
Beautiful. Absolutely perfect. Your story was amazingly written...I read it twice and the entire time both times, I had Michael and Sam's voices in my head...I could see Jeffrey Donovan and Bruce Campbell acting out this scene like it was a scene from the episode which I'm totally convinced it could be. Watching the relationships between characters is my absolute favorite aspect of watching TV shows. I don't know exactly what part of the explosion scene your cable box fizzled out on or if you've since been able to see the whole episode but Michael's face as he's watching the building go up in flames, the way he mouthed Sam's name in utter devastation before yelling for him, the look of relief when Sam came out and the brief scene afterward when they're talking about it were wonderful; I rarely find myself yearning for more when it comes to USA Network shows exploring bromances and best friendships between their shows' male characters but I did find myself wishing they had had Michael and Sam talking about the explosion...that 43 seconds just a bit more because just as your story accurately portrays, Anson's hold on Michael is driving poor Michael crazy and if there's one thing we've learned about Michael Westen over the course of this show, it's that he may be a big bad, tough spy but he has one weakness, which Anson unfortunately found, and that's his love and devotion to Fiona, Maddie, Jesse (I could also totally see Michael reacting that way to Maddie and Jesse's part of the day and, once he felt better about Sam, want to spend the rest of it helping Jesse feel better about coming face to face with death)and of course Sam so now I don't need to wish that they had extended that scene a bit more anymore because this story fills that need that the premiere kind of left in me so thank you so much for sharing this story. This was an amazing first attempt at Burn Notice fanfiction and I hope to hear more from you, especially stories about the best friendship between Michael and Sam.
maggiebnfan chapter 1 . 6/18/2012
I expected Michael to be more upset about Fi being in jail, but he seemed to be more bothered by the other things. Seemed a little strange to me.
Amanda Hawthorn chapter 1 . 6/18/2012
Very good story. I love your writing style. well done
13 chapter 1 . 6/18/2012
thanks! This kinda made my day, reminding me to get the job done even (mostly?) when it's hard ;)
FicreaderT chapter 1 . 6/18/2012
Nice job, I liked this story!
bcmom chapter 1 . 6/18/2012
Wow! I like this! Well done and just what I would expect from these guys. Well done. Thanks. :)
WritePassion chapter 1 . 6/18/2012
Wow. Please tell me you've either written fanfiction before or you write other things, because if not, you need to be writing more!
Shay chapter 1 . 6/18/2012
Great job ! Well written
BurnedmichaelY chapter 1 . 6/18/2012
Love it. Very nice:)
LN8866 chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
OMG! That was great! The voices were really clear to me and I loved Sam's speech! Keep it up!