Reviews for Definitions
CaolEliot chapter 1 . 2/20
Hell. Yes.

This is a story to be savoured and remembered...
Catherine Pugh chapter 1 . 4/24/2013
Beautiful vignette. These two people are so messed up, it breaks my heart. Touching portrait of two great characters.
mademoiselleblair chapter 1 . 1/19/2013
This is stunning. I love the contrast between how smooth Don is on the outside and how obviously a mess he is on the inside. Gorgeous writing. The description of Joan as a jewel is beautiful.
clac234 chapter 1 . 11/8/2012
Wow. I have to say, the episode this was based on just about killed me. I'm happy this is out here; this is beautifully written.
likethesun chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
This was so well written. It was a pleasure to read, it would be great to see different encounters between them as well written as this. :)
Gotham chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
The only thing better would be an M rated version of this fic. Perfectly written, though. It's probably my favorite ship out there.
Lallin chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
Good read, im working on a Mad Men/The office crossover and good stuff like this is very inspirational to come by :)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
So amazing! It was a joy to read this.. It's nice to read a fan fic thats well written for a change. Absolutely loved this, thank you.
LaurenH chapter 1 . 6/18/2012
This story is brilliant, loved it... Wish there were more Don/Joan FF out there because I love them :) :) :) :)
Scarlett88 chapter 1 . 6/18/2012
Amazingly well done, and the ending is perfect just the way it is. As much chemistry as these two characters seem to have (look at The Other Woman to see what I mean), I cannot see these two characters in a truly romantic setting. If anything it is respectful admiration and affection, which you have captured so well. :)
No Name Given chapter 1 . 6/18/2012
I have been craving something like this since that episode aired. So this was just insanely satisfying.

You've captured the characters so well, especially how Don sees at Joan. And the overall mood is well done, so sad and just a little rambling, perfect for Don's frame of mind.

"Her name is rendered reverential by his tongue as he whispers it into the space between them, and even there, it barely has room to exist." So lovely!

The ending was perfect for the story, for the characters and for the show in general. I love the idea of a close friendship between those two, maybe more, but I wouldn't change a bit of this.