Reviews for The Bully, the Pussy, and the Sociopath
I NEED IT
I NEED IT NOW
GOD DAMN IT
Ameri princess chapter 20 . 4/27
Please update ! I feel like you left us on the edge waiting to see what Trevor will do! I hope Gary kicks his ass:(((((
PLEASE UPDATE
Hi chapter 20 . 2/23
Please continue
Kyokat chapter 20 . 2/3
Awesome I love this story! Please update soon !
OMG That ending! I'm dying inside waiting! AH!
i love where this is going! ugh more more more! hahah
PsychoBabble192 chapter 20 . 1/21
This entire chapter is the embodiment of 'oh shit'. I got the feeling something not entirely consensual went on between Trevor and Gary, but fuck I didn't expect this to happen to Pete. Aw man.
Oh man I been waiting for this forever! And when I get it, it ends on a cliff hanger! I can't deal with this. But I know I'll be back for more
PsychoBabble192 chapter 19 . 1/17
A multi-chaptered fic surrounding a the healthy polygamous relationship of my ot3 that includes, but does not revolve around, sex? I'm in heaven! I love how you write each character with so much depth and I love your headcanons and- AH everything is so great! And I can't wait to see how everything turns out with the journal, and Trevor, and just everything!
RockoRaffa chapter 1 . 8/8/2014
I love this story of them and I was sad that there has not been an update, though I have some ideas, but that's if you want to here them, but I still love this characters and how you play/wright them out is pure genus.
Pumpkin Head Jones chapter 19 . 5/27/2014
Iloveitiloveitiloveitiloveitiloveit!

Another great installment. Keep up the great work ! I can't wait to see where you are taking this.

XOX

Pumpkin
Kimnd chapter 3 . 5/4/2014
OH MY GOD
I love Zoe
Just
That first line
*reads story*
HAHAHAHA STRIP STUDY!? Jesus this is fucking brilliant!
xJobozx chapter 18 . 4/28/2014
This is so good! Just stayed up wayyyyy too late to read it all in one sitting :D
I love how you've interpretated their relationship and it really works, I'm worried about the boys though, what does Trevor want with Pete and what did he do to Gary to make him so scared? D:
I have an idea but I really hope it's not that :(
But it was brilliant! Really looking forward to the next update :3
Guest chapter 18 . 4/7/2014
Two chapters in one day?! Hoorah.
So sad...