Reviews for Time to run
Red Writer chapter 1 . 2/25
I would like to thank you for this amazing story. It has taken me just over a week to complete it but gave me something to look forward to each night after work. I love how you were true to the characters but also how you wrote so that none of the characters were given a backseat to the main storyline. I do hope that you look at writing a sequel because there seems to be so much more to tell.
Thanks once again for sharing your love of writing and McLeods daughters with us.
Stephiedalang I'd love to do a sequel but I have several stories I need to end first :) I really enjoyed writing this one and I think it begs for a sequel watch this space : kepc
Stephiedalang chapter 118 . 2/16
Still my fave kepc.. Any chance of that sequel :)
Stephiedalang chapter 118 . 1/27
Just read this one from start to finish over the last few weeks absolutely loved it ! Well done ! I was hooked !
kepc chapter 118 . 10/24/2014
Jane35 This is one of my favourite stories... So glad you have enjoyed reading it:) ...kepc
Jane35 chapter 118 . 10/24/2014
Awesome again. Love reading and rereading your stories.
nightnovice chapter 118 . 8/26/2014
Kepec, you are a heck of a writer. The story is delightful and hard to put down. Cannot wait to read more.
nightnovice chapter 63 . 8/24/2014
Enjoying the genuine comradery.
nightnovice chapter 40 . 8/23/2014
Very sweet introduction of Hannah. Truthful and heartfelt.
nightnovice chapter 32 . 8/23/2014
Great flow, happy Dave is back.
nightnovice chapter 20 . 8/23/2014
Impacting drama, I am on the edge of my seat.
nightnovice chapter 12 . 8/23/2014
Very well written. I love the slice of life and laughed at the truth in it.
SA-fan 2011 chapter 117 . 8/5/2013
Is Alex accidentally going to overhear a conversation, that Campbell and Andy are having, and finds out that Campbell is Smith Solomon's son?
Is he going to confront Campbell about it in the morning?
Or is he going to talk to Stevie about this and have her talk to Marcie, and find out the real story from her?
SA-fan 2011 chapter 117 . 8/5/2013
I loved that for once someone had the upper hand with Grace, and could schock her instead!

Alex seems to have a soft spot for Campbell!
I am certain that Alex can see himself in Campbell, since both have had to deal with a lot of hurt, that has been inflicted by a tormenting father! And no one knows better than Alex what it feels like to be lied to!
After having witnessed, what Campbell has told Rose about how badly the bastard of a father treated him and Marcie, Alex knows that Campbell needs a male rolemodel who he can count on no matter what, a man who is honest and who he knows he can trust, and most importantly, who can show him how to be a man!

I am torn about a sequel!
I love to read a continuing story, but I hate it if something really bad would happen again!
I wouldn't want any of them to have an accident and then be in a wheelchair for the rest of his or her life!
Maybe Alex fathered a child a long time ago, and now that person turns up looking for him?
Maybe Alex, Stevie and Rose bump into an old rodeo mate in Calgary, that has heard that Alex has another child somewhere?
aiviana chapter 117 . 8/4/2013
I still keep wondering whom Matt saw the other day. Too bad this is nearing the end, I really enjoyed the story, so I definitely vote for a sequel.