Reviews for FREAKS
1) You have the first chapter posted twice, which is mean! Lol

2) I am loving this fic so far and cannot wait for the next chapter. I hope Sam kicks Jake's butt!

3) I didn't notice any spelling or grammatical issues, but those are not my forte.

Sincerely,
Anonymous714-4
Langas chapter 4 . 11/12/2016
Wonderful Story :)
Shadowdog145 chapter 4 . 6/29/2016
I love this story keep doing what your doing
Immortalman18 chapter 4 . 4/26/2016
I really like this story after the episode with Amy in it I wondered what would have happened if Sam left with her. I know it's probably a long shot considering how long it has been since your last update but I really hope you will eventually write more chapters to this story.
QueenBea93 chapter 4 . 2/24/2016
I like this a lot! Really hope you choose to continue it at some point :)
another.percabeth.shipper chapter 4 . 2/6/2016
umm.. pretty sure it's been more than 10 reviews
u can post now
guestwho reviwed chapter 4 . 12/7/2015
THIS IS AMAZING it's so amazing and realistic and i love this ship. And could you do like a fifteen years later kind of thing where they're married and just found out amy's pregnant i know it's done a lot but i still think it's adorable :)
Lord Jace chapter 4 . 10/12/2015
I know its been forever since you've updated this, but I still hope and would love to see a further continuation of this rare pairing that is rapidly becoming a favorite of mine.
FanFicLoVeR1710 chapter 4 . 7/3/2015
I just love it but I would of liked to see more of their preteen lives and a little romance from them many u could have one of them remembering something from their past together if u know what I mean.
FanFicLoVeR1710 chapter 2 . 7/3/2015
It's a brilliant story I am defenity going to read the next chapters
Flat Earth chapter 4 . 3/21/2015
wheres kissy kissy
welcometothebookparade chapter 4 . 3/17/2015
Oh my god I found this today and i don't know if you'll ever update again but please please please do it
DaredChance chapter 4 . 1/26/2015
Love the story not enough story's with Amy in them. I can only hope that you update someday.
Guest chapter 4 . 11/30/2014
I don't know what to say other than this story is amazing and must be continued
Guest chapter 4 . 7/7/2014