Reviews for FREAKS
shabbacabba chapter 4 . 2/11
I shouldn't be surprised you're going to use rape or near-rape as a plot point. How you use it will determine whether I stick with this story or not. I'm not a fan of it. But, enough about that. I'm really liking the story so far. It's short and sweet and yet has all the essentials for a riveting read. And it just so happened to fit the bill of what I was looking for to the T. Hope to see you update soon.

Sincerely,
Shabbacabba
Hello chapter 4 . 11/23/2013
It was really good looking forward to the next one
evil-kenshin chapter 4 . 11/2/2013
always wondered what would happen had sam said yes; a very plausible story had he said it; shame it seems like this story is dropped (more than 10 reviews for this chapter to)
lucas chapter 2 . 10/10/2013
i would go with Amy if i were sam
VampireDog chapter 4 . 7/19/2013
Very interesting story, I like where this is headed. I hope to see more of this in the future. There were a few spelling/grammar mistakes but nothing big, just me being picky.
Mandilynnf chapter 4 . 6/13/2013
I loved this soo much. Hopeful for more chapters!
Guest chapter 4 . 5/4/2013
So great! You need to put up some more!
Bookwormefm chapter 4 . 1/22/2013
You haven't uploaded since July? But-but this is such a great story! I loved the little romance between Sam and Amy, and when I saw that you had written a fanfic where Sam went with Amy, I was so psyched, but you have to upload more! I love this! It's awesome.
JPElles chapter 4 . 1/3/2013
I look forward to more of this. Love Sam, and Amy here. Hopefully Sam will step in before things go to bad. Amy isn't exactly a defenselessness maiden after all though either. Sounds like someones brain might get eaten.
JPElles chapter 3 . 1/3/2013
Love the story so far. Cemetery or morgue even is such an easy solution that Dean really was a complete asshole for killing her.

Sam getting away and coming to terms with the darkness in himself better is definitely a good thing. He'll be less moody and emo for it, especially as he gets older.
andnowforsomethingdifferent chapter 4 . 12/5/2012
I love this story! Ive been looking for a good one about what would have happened if Sam had gone with her, and this went so far above and beyond my expectations. Im totally hooked, please please please update! Id love to see more of their high school years, university seems like a pretty big time jump. I cant wait until your next update!
mystery muffin chapter 1 . 12/4/2012
After reading all three chapters I would like to tell you that I have enjoyed the story so far and I was wondering if you intend to write more?
Kesslerbeast chapter 4 . 11/6/2012
Awesome story!
Paris w chapter 4 . 10/26/2012
Love it!
AmaraRae chapter 4 . 9/25/2012
awesomeness i cannot wait for more!