Reviews for FREAKS
N0.1JorrieFan chapter 4 . 7/3
I just love it but I would of liked to see more of their preteen lives and a little romance from them many u could have one of them remembering something from their past together if u know what I mean.
N0.1JorrieFan chapter 2 . 7/3
It's a brilliant story I am defenity going to read the next chapters
thestrality chapter 4 . 3/21
wheres kissy kissy
welcometothebookparade chapter 4 . 3/17
Oh my god I found this today and i don't know if you'll ever update again but please please please do it
DaredChance chapter 4 . 1/26
Love the story not enough story's with Amy in them. I can only hope that you update someday.
Guest chapter 4 . 11/30/2014
I don't know what to say other than this story is amazing and must be continued
Guest chapter 4 . 7/7/2014
Post more! Please.
Guest chapter 4 . 4/29/2014
okay I literally am in love and I like read through it all and you need to stop not posting bc it's not okay. the only thing you could really fix are some minor grammatical errors (apostrophes, spellings etc.) other than that, it's seriously amazing. you have a great talent.
Kristal chapter 4 . 4/27/2014
its good, but if same dose not save her in time from what i thinks going to happen i'll stop reading. But the story is really good.
fusioninferno chapter 4 . 4/19/2014
Really hope this story isn't dead. Always wondered what would have happened if Sam went with Amy. I think that this fic is a very plausible plot line. Hope to read more of this soon.
shabbacabba chapter 4 . 2/11/2014
I shouldn't be surprised you're going to use rape or near-rape as a plot point. How you use it will determine whether I stick with this story or not. I'm not a fan of it. But, enough about that. I'm really liking the story so far. It's short and sweet and yet has all the essentials for a riveting read. And it just so happened to fit the bill of what I was looking for to the T. Hope to see you update soon.

Sincerely,
Shabbacabba
Hello chapter 4 . 11/23/2013
It was really good looking forward to the next one
evil-kenshin chapter 4 . 11/2/2013
always wondered what would happen had sam said yes; a very plausible story had he said it; shame it seems like this story is dropped (more than 10 reviews for this chapter to)
lucas chapter 2 . 10/10/2013
i would go with Amy if i were sam
VampireDog chapter 4 . 7/19/2013
Very interesting story, I like where this is headed. I hope to see more of this in the future. There were a few spelling/grammar mistakes but nothing big, just me being picky.
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »