Reviews for FREAKS
Shadowdog145 chapter 4 . 6/29
I love this story keep doing what your doing
Immortalman18 chapter 4 . 4/26
I really like this story after the episode with Amy in it I wondered what would have happened if Sam left with her. I know it's probably a long shot considering how long it has been since your last update but I really hope you will eventually write more chapters to this story.
QueenBea93 chapter 4 . 2/24
I like this a lot! Really hope you choose to continue it at some point :)
another.percabeth.shipper chapter 4 . 2/6
umm.. pretty sure it's been more than 10 reviews
u can post now
guestwho reviwed chapter 4 . 12/7/2015
THIS IS AMAZING it's so amazing and realistic and i love this ship. And could you do like a fifteen years later kind of thing where they're married and just found out amy's pregnant i know it's done a lot but i still think it's adorable :)
Lord Jace chapter 4 . 10/12/2015
I know its been forever since you've updated this, but I still hope and would love to see a further continuation of this rare pairing that is rapidly becoming a favorite of mine.
FanFicLoVeR1710 chapter 4 . 7/3/2015
I just love it but I would of liked to see more of their preteen lives and a little romance from them many u could have one of them remembering something from their past together if u know what I mean.
FanFicLoVeR1710 chapter 2 . 7/3/2015
It's a brilliant story I am defenity going to read the next chapters
xfce4 chapter 4 . 3/21/2015
wheres kissy kissy
welcometothebookparade chapter 4 . 3/17/2015
Oh my god I found this today and i don't know if you'll ever update again but please please please do it
DaredChance chapter 4 . 1/26/2015
Love the story not enough story's with Amy in them. I can only hope that you update someday.
Guest chapter 4 . 11/30/2014
I don't know what to say other than this story is amazing and must be continued
Guest chapter 4 . 7/7/2014
Post more! Please.
Guest chapter 4 . 4/29/2014
okay I literally am in love and I like read through it all and you need to stop not posting bc it's not okay. the only thing you could really fix are some minor grammatical errors (apostrophes, spellings etc.) other than that, it's seriously amazing. you have a great talent.
Kristal chapter 4 . 4/27/2014
its good, but if same dose not save her in time from what i thinks going to happen i'll stop reading. But the story is really good.
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »