Reviews for The Red and the White
NyxJegudiel chapter 42 . 6/11
myyy next chaptttt where are you?
PiperMay chapter 14 . 5/6
Oh my goodness, your writing is so amazing! It's reminiscent of a modern LM Montgomery, I feel. I just love it and I'm reading this for the third time and studying your writing to attempt to learn from it. You are truly an amazingly talented writer.
NyxJegudiel chapter 1 . 4/14
another chapter pleasee
NyxJegudiel chapter 1 . 4/13
really, i can't stop laughing while reading this, especially the parts when arya and jaqen interacts or should i say flirts? with each other.. an excellent work!
Lillaflor chapter 42 . 11/17/2016
Continue the story, please. It's brilliant!
DarkRemnant chapter 42 . 7/13/2016
Wow, I can't even describe all the emotions I have when reading this masterpiece. I have the honor of rewarding you with an award for the fanfic everyone would throw their life away for to just marathon reading it (cough me). This story literally got me to read through the night and finally pull myself to sleep at the crack of dawn. Thank you for your creativity of making this fanfic so amazing and unique, and I love how you tranformed the setting and plot while maintaining the personalities of the characters.

On a serious note, I really hope you get better from your illness and just overall have all the support you need to get over the bump of you life journey. Take care and please update since all of us readers are obsessed to find out what happens next with the lovely Jaqen and Arya couple.
Melly chapter 42 . 7/13/2016
I finished your story in two days. It was wonderful :-)
Hilka chapter 42 . 6/9/2016
Espero tus situaciones familiares mejoren. Eres excelente escritora, redactas bien y nos haces volar. Espero leer más de ti!
happicat chapter 42 . 5/21/2016
Found this in Winterlyn Dow's favorites; so glad I did! I'm not much one for AU's, but this is brilliant! Hope you are in good health and that you haven't abandoned this story.
Guest chapter 7 . 5/20/2016
Gods I am loving this story!
Mlle.D.Haze chapter 42 . 2/1/2016
Hi! I'm not really a big fan of AU stories but I must admit that I rather like this one. Enough to stay up late to finish reading it at the very least! Is this story over/ abandoned ? Or can we expect updates? K.R Haze.
just me 5000 chapter 42 . 11/10/2015
This is wonderful
Liquid Fantasy chapter 42 . 11/8/2015
I'm very sorry for your loss :( And for your illness. Feel better hopefully.

I've read all the chapters and I cannot wait for your next update. You've got me totally obsessed with this story. And I recently read Winterly Dow's TAA as well. It's an absolute masterpiece! How awesome that two of my new favorite authors know each other's work

Take care and I hope you feel better since your last update *hugs*
Liquid Fantasy chapter 41 . 11/8/2015
OMG FINALLYYYYYYYYYYYYY!

I've been waiting FOREVER for them to kiss! Although Arya's fall was rather ill-timed, it made for some great move on Jaqen's part ;)
Liquid Fantasy chapter 36 . 11/8/2015
Whoo! Recognizable characters! I love how Tywin is fond of Arya Everyone's detailed description of getting ready for the big night is so interesting.

Haha, Jaqen's so nervous he smoked an entire pack and threw up. That made me laugh out loud xD