Reviews for The Red and the White
LolaDeVere chapter 41 . 5/3
I love this story! PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE for the love of all that is holy I'm begging you to update soon, or at least let us know that you haven't given up on this story. The wait for the next chapter is doing my head in. You're that good of a writer, I'm completely hooked! I say a silent prayer each day before I check on this story in the hope that the next chapter is up. I hope all is well and we are honoured with a gift from your fabulous imagination soon. :)
TimeIsDead chapter 41 . 5/2
Can we ever hope to see this story continued? Terrific story, and personally I love your writing style. Really would like to see how Arya/Jaqen develop, and who else we can expect to see. I don't think it would work out without some long gap in between for Arya to level the unequal power balance in their current relationship, but maybe we'll be surprised. Will we ever get to the trip to (Italy)? Or will it be some other destination that ends up as conflict/disaster due to poor timing?
mystripedskirt chapter 1 . 4/28
One of my favorite Jaqen/Arya stories of all time. Thanks for writing a beautiful story.
harvestsunlight chapter 41 . 4/20
Fabulous story. Just read the whole thing today. I really do hope you intend to continue it.
lovelystarkgirl chapter 41 . 4/19
This is like the thirth time I read this story ( with four new chapters...!) and I have to say you are a very talented writer. This is my favourite fanfiction on the internet, and I hope you will continue it.
I'm just gonna say you've written Sam perfectly. You've written them all wonderfully. I love this!
Paddy and Moony's Angel chapter 41 . 4/14
This is absolutely amazing! I really hope to read more soon, especially with that ending!
Chryseis chapter 41 . 4/2
Why has my very favourite story just...stopped? :'(
shelley.maldonado chapter 41 . 4/2
You are an amazing writer and I look forward to the next update.
I really hope we will see a new chapter in the future, this Story is wonderfula nd i want to see more of how Jaqens and Aryas relationship developes.
Lindomil chapter 41 . 1/13
Hello i really love this story and was wondering if you would add more chapters ? :)
Je55icaRabb1t chapter 41 . 12/5/2014
I love this story! Can't wait to read more, update soon )
Lexi chapter 41 . 10/22/2014
Ahhhhhrrrrr keep going please! Update soon!
JBubbles chapter 41 . 10/15/2014
Oh! They kissed! Jaqen is in Winterfell! OMG! So many things that can happen!
QuirkyMolly chapter 41 . 10/11/2014
Oh my god! They kissed! Thank you so much for this update! Hope you do again soon!