Reviews for The Red and the White
This is such a great story please update.
patty.clark.792 chapter 42 . 12/16/2017
Your story tells the truth about how two sisters will interact.. My sister and I would have the most ferocious brawls. Lots is smacking, punching and hair pulling but never the face and never bringing blood. But we loved each other and would fight for one another. She's dead now but I still remember the fights and the love.
Moon-Baby chapter 42 . 10/26/2017
Love this as much as I love reading Winterlyn Dow's stories. Although I am sad that it has been two years since you updated this, I feel as though this ending isn't so bad. It is like part 1 is complete and now on to part 2. Though I would not object to you continuing with another chapter, perhaps a conversation between Arya and her mother.
I hope you are in good health this year.
LyannaDolores chapter 42 . 6/11/2017
myyy next chaptttt where are you?
PiperMay chapter 14 . 5/6/2017
Oh my goodness, your writing is so amazing! It's reminiscent of a modern LM Montgomery, I feel. I just love it and I'm reading this for the third time and studying your writing to attempt to learn from it. You are truly an amazingly talented writer.
LyannaDolores chapter 1 . 4/14/2017
another chapter pleasee
LyannaDolores chapter 1 . 4/13/2017
really, i can't stop laughing while reading this, especially the parts when arya and jaqen interacts or should i say flirts? with each other.. an excellent work!
Lillaflor chapter 42 . 11/17/2016
Continue the story, please. It's brilliant!
DarkRemnant chapter 42 . 7/13/2016
Wow, I can't even describe all the emotions I have when reading this masterpiece. I have the honor of rewarding you with an award for the fanfic everyone would throw their life away for to just marathon reading it (cough me). This story literally got me to read through the night and finally pull myself to sleep at the crack of dawn. Thank you for your creativity of making this fanfic so amazing and unique, and I love how you tranformed the setting and plot while maintaining the personalities of the characters.

On a serious note, I really hope you get better from your illness and just overall have all the support you need to get over the bump of you life journey. Take care and please update since all of us readers are obsessed to find out what happens next with the lovely Jaqen and Arya couple.
Melly chapter 42 . 7/13/2016
I finished your story in two days. It was wonderful :-)
Hilka chapter 42 . 6/9/2016
Espero tus situaciones familiares mejoren. Eres excelente escritora, redactas bien y nos haces volar. Espero leer más de ti!
aeryelle chapter 42 . 5/21/2016
Found this in Winterlyn Dow's favorites; so glad I did! I'm not much one for AU's, but this is brilliant! Hope you are in good health and that you haven't abandoned this story.
Guest chapter 7 . 5/20/2016
Gods I am loving this story!
Mlle.D.Haze chapter 42 . 2/1/2016
Hi! I'm not really a big fan of AU stories but I must admit that I rather like this one. Enough to stay up late to finish reading it at the very least! Is this story over/ abandoned ? Or can we expect updates? K.R Haze.
just me 5000 chapter 42 . 11/10/2015