Reviews for The Red and the White
DarkRemnant chapter 42 . 7/13
Wow, I can't even describe all the emotions I have when reading this masterpiece. I have the honor of rewarding you with an award for the fanfic everyone would throw their life away for to just marathon reading it (cough me). This story literally got me to read through the night and finally pull myself to sleep at the crack of dawn. Thank you for your creativity of making this fanfic so amazing and unique, and I love how you tranformed the setting and plot while maintaining the personalities of the characters.

On a serious note, I really hope you get better from your illness and just overall have all the support you need to get over the bump of you life journey. Take care and please update since all of us readers are obsessed to find out what happens next with the lovely Jaqen and Arya couple.
Melly chapter 42 . 7/13
I finished your story in two days. It was wonderful :-)
Hilka chapter 42 . 6/9
Espero tus situaciones familiares mejoren. Eres excelente escritora, redactas bien y nos haces volar. Espero leer más de ti!
happicat chapter 42 . 5/21
Found this in Winterlyn Dow's favorites; so glad I did! I'm not much one for AU's, but this is brilliant! Hope you are in good health and that you haven't abandoned this story.
Gods I am loving this story!
Mlle.D.Haze chapter 42 . 2/1
Hi! I'm not really a big fan of AU stories but I must admit that I rather like this one. Enough to stay up late to finish reading it at the very least! Is this story over/ abandoned ? Or can we expect updates? K.R Haze.
just me 5000 chapter 42 . 11/10/2015
This is wonderful
Liquid Fantasy chapter 42 . 11/8/2015
I'm very sorry for your loss :( And for your illness. Feel better hopefully.

I've read all the chapters and I cannot wait for your next update. You've got me totally obsessed with this story. And I recently read Winterly Dow's TAA as well. It's an absolute masterpiece! How awesome that two of my new favorite authors know each other's work

Take care and I hope you feel better since your last update *hugs*
Liquid Fantasy chapter 41 . 11/8/2015
OMG FINALLYYYYYYYYYYYYY!

I've been waiting FOREVER for them to kiss! Although Arya's fall was rather ill-timed, it made for some great move on Jaqen's part ;)
Liquid Fantasy chapter 36 . 11/8/2015
Whoo! Recognizable characters! I love how Tywin is fond of Arya Everyone's detailed description of getting ready for the big night is so interesting.

Haha, Jaqen's so nervous he smoked an entire pack and threw up. That made me laugh out loud xD
Liquid Fantasy chapter 32 . 11/7/2015
Whow was Jaqen speaking Turkish on his phone? I kind of recognized a lot of words there, though it looked like broken Turkish.

Again, love the intense interaction between Jaqen and Arya!
Liquid Fantasy chapter 8 . 11/7/2015
Whow this story is really exciting! I really love the fact that it's an AU but so many references from GoT are present.
Like, Petyr Baelish's never-ending flirting with Catelyn (seriously I laughed at that, he will ALWAYS flirt with her), Joffrey's spoiled brat behavior (getting drunk lol) and The Hound being his bodyguard with iPhone in his hand (omg just picturing it is so hilarious), Jaqen's interaction with Arya (lovely girl), Jon's protective behavior, etc. And this chapter's title fit so well with Jaqen's last line "All men must die", I'd never thought that I would hear that line in a modern GoT AU but it was perfect how you thought of that.
Everything is so well thought out. I absolutely love it! And the photography idea is such an interesting choice. I could totally see Jaqen being a top photographer and Arya being interested in it and in him of course *wink wink*
The name 'House of Black and White' for the photography firm was so clever too.
I've begun reading this story yesterday night and I find that I can't stop but continue reading! So happy that it has a lot of chapters too!

Gah, I love Jaqen and Arya together! Thank you for this amazing story! *hugs and goes off to next chapter*
Lyra Rose chapter 42 . 10/25/2015
Hi - so i just came across your story and have been sitting down and completely ignoring the callings of real life while reading it. I admire your work so much, Its funny and i love the parallels you drew between it and ASOIAF. The way you convey the passion and skill required behind photography is wonderful. I know its been a while since you updated, so I hope everything is well with you. I hope that you know that you have a reader who is dedicated to your story and will continue to follow it no matter what.

Take care and best wishes.
Bowieheaded chapter 42 . 8/25/2015
I love this story so much. You're brilliant. Please continue!
khalizzi chapter 42 . 7/18/2015
Thank you for this complete masterpiece, by far the best Jaqen/Arya fic I've read (despite there not being many I can assure you that I have read all the decent ones). I especially love the fact that you chose to place this in the UK, the actual inspiration for Westeros as opposed to the US, which most Modern AU writers choose. Not only is your characterisation accurate, it is consistent, and the slow burn aspect definitely makes the reader read more (I've reread this just
now in just over an hour and a half). Thank you, and I hope your health problems improve, not just so that you can write more, not just so that you can continue to write, but so that you lead a better life and can do what you choose.