Reviews for Please, Shake Me
Awesome start love it
TheOneandOnlyGodessofAwesome chapter 3 . 12/4/2013
Aw...
Dance Elle Dance chapter 5 . 5/27/2013
Your writing is just so beautiful. Everything flows just masterfully and I do hope you decide to write for these two again!
Mayumi89 chapter 5 . 2/9/2013
I have to say, reading this story left me utterly astounded. You have a grasp of the English language that is nothing short of poetic. You painted images with your words so profound and clear that the mind is left in a state of contemplative thought for hours afterward. I wanted to thank you for placing such a work of art out there for hungry fans such as myself to read and enjoy, and for capturing, not just their personalities, but the essence of who these characters are; and holding true to that. Many thanks, and many hugs..
GreySeer16 chapter 5 . 1/2/2013
I'm glad I decided to finish this. It was beautiful. Thank you for uploading this and sharing it with the world.
The Musician's Quill chapter 5 . 11/4/2012
So beautiful and poetic! I hope you write a story where Steve goes to Asgard with Thor. Thank you so much for sharing this!
Sharem chapter 5 . 10/21/2012
All I can say is that this is one amazingly beautiful story. Thank you for sharing this...:)
GO NATURE chapter 5 . 10/21/2012
Great story :)
milkywaymidnight chapter 5 . 10/16/2012
Awe, this was so lovely to read. I'm so sad it's over. *Sobs* But thank you so much for a long and heart-melting story for my OTP "Steve/Thor" in the Avenger's fandom. They are really hard to find. I'm so glad they got their happy ending. They both so desearve it.
Rhalkha chapter 4 . 10/14/2012
Woow, the entire chapter is amazing, but certainly the last part demonstrates an amazing quality as a writer. You managed to write a scene of love and care among two lovers and not only sex, congratulations!
Sarah chapter 4 . 10/13/2012
Truly splendid. You are without a doubt a wordsmith - in particular, lines like "...no description necessary for the way eyes were branded with star formations, nebulae against the dark parchment of eyelids" and "patina of epiphany's delight" made me feel like I was reading something straight out of Ovid. This chapter was sensual yet delicate - a reflection of the characters I suppose. Again, I adore the depth you give them both and the strides towards growth they continue to make. You are an immensely talented writer and a joy to read.
Fleshlight chapter 3 . 9/26/2012
Absolutely splendid! Your vivid description of Steve's nightly hauntings made his emotional agony/trauma palpable and believable. It's one of the many reasons why I adore rare/odd pairings; authors, according to my napkin math, are statistically more likely to focus on romantic chemistry and character development between unlikely couples.
milkywaymidnight chapter 3 . 9/23/2012
Awe this is beautiful. I love the way you write Steve! And long fics. more soon, pretty please! Can't wait for more intimacy between these two.
Digimage chapter 3 . 9/14/2012
I can't even begin to describe what this fic does to me. So many feels, you took my heart and just stuffed it full of happy. I could totally see Tony doing that.
Ryota93 chapter 3 . 9/12/2012
Excellent story so far! Your writing style is beautiful and descriptive, something I appreciate because most authors on here really don't write in such a detailed way. Please update soon!