Reviews for Rise of the Dark Shinobi
link1211 chapter 5 . 20h ago
cool
Ddragon21 chapter 5 . 6/13/2013
why is the POV of inu all the time? isn't naruto the main character?
Hikari Nova chapter 4 . 4/8/2013
interesting can't wait to read more :)
Guest chapter 4 . 9/4/2012
supert history
TickingTimeBomb chapter 4 . 8/31/2012
Hi. Anyway, I liked this chapter. I got a little confused at the 'Inu is not Kiba' part, though. ." You have a few errors here and there, though. I think the story is moving a little too quickly for my brain to catch up. Anyway, I'll see you again when you update! XD
RaisingHeartSetUp chapter 4 . 8/29/2012
Pretty good so far. I can't wait until you post the next chapters. I didn't see any spelling or grammar mistakes, but that's not saying much because I wasn't really looking for any mistakes. Looking forward to the next update!
The cryomancer chapter 4 . 8/29/2012
It was a great chapter as usual RRB. Keep up the good work.
TickingTimeBomb chapter 3 . 7/31/2012
Thanks for answering my questions. I don't really watch Pokémon, unless HeartGold counts. And sorry for being so rude. I was kind of pissed that day... (.") So, yeah. Though, I still think that Chipper is weird... Did you get Markus, Shina, and the other guy from Arceus and the Jewel of Life?
RaisingHeartSetUp chapter 3 . 7/31/2012
Okay, I'm reviewing like you asked me to. I don't suppose you'll tell me what evil-ness you have planned for after the Wave Arc? Won't you please tell me? Please? Pretty please? I don't know why you insist upon keeping it a secret (evil teme). Have you come up with Olympic sports for everyone yet? I don't know HOW in Log's name you manage all those characters. Do I have to make this a really long review? I'm guessing I don't have a letter limit like the old reviews used to have. That's cool. So what are you going to make the Aburames' Olympic sport? And Team Star for that matter? They live in a canyon so I have no idea what could be practiced there that you don't already have. I swear you just might have to make something up. What Olympic sports are there? Oh, you could do baseball for someone. If you want (and if you're desperate which you probably are considering how many sports you still have to come up with) you can change the Haruno sisters to Eventing and make someone else fencing, like Team Star since fencing could be practiced in the canyon when they weren't doing the Star training. Random thought, but I swear the Sexy Jutsu and Naruto's registration photo is Naruto's inner prankster at its finest. Only he would create a jutsu that turns him into a naked girl and paint his face for his registration photo, and then use said Sexy Jutsu to bribe Hokage-jiji into letting him keep it like that. So is 'hey you, the freak with no eyebrows.' Wow, I gave you a REALLY long review. So, are you going to work on Dark a lot? I want you to. I'm gonna end it here. Love your favorite twin.
TickingTimeBomb chapter 2 . 7/19/2012
Who or what the holy fuck is Chipper? Dude, get a grip!
Rainhealsme chapter 2 . 7/3/2012
Interesting plot-line. But shouldn't you focus more on Naruto, since he's the character you chose? Or, are you plannning to give each character (including your OCs) a chapter to shine? Well whatever the case, please continue. The descriptions, the story, as well as your style of writing has really captured my attention. xXKiraUzumakiXx
RaisingHeartSetUp chapter 2 . 7/3/2012
Yo, should that be "Shina turned the other WAY" not just "Shina turned the other? Keep it up by the way.
RaisingHeartSetUp chapter 1 . 6/18/2012
Cool story nii-kun. I can't wait to read more. By the way, you didn't provide any sort of physical description of Yoshi Thomas and Markus. I know what they look like, but others might not so maybe you ought to go back and include it (just a suggestion, feel free not to take it). Awesome story as usual, and I really can't wait to read more. Hurry up and finish the Wave Arc. By the way, when can I read? I'm bothering you so much that it'll be like "Miggy buzz Miggy off." So hurry up so that I can read and bug you more about said reading. By the way, in Dance I believe you called it (Dance of Time Sky And Darkness) your character's name was Inu, a Riolu, correct? I don't remember. When do you want him to come in? Soon, I assume? How are he and Kaen introduced? Again, don't remember.