Reviews for Balance
moon so bright chapter 5 . 12/9/2014
Poor Ranma.
Asadiaticevil chapter 5 . 5/11/2014
This orb is going to bite genma in the ass, turn nermia inside out and upside down,reak the bonds formed in the recking crew, reveal ranmas war truama and gender confusion in the worst way possible leaving ranma a broken sobbing mess for awhile isnt it?

Sounds like a blast!
The destroyer of fate chapter 5 . 2/23/2014
good story so far I hope to see more ;p
kawaii.little.neko-girl chapter 4 . 12/5/2013
omg i remembered how good rhis fic was and wanted to reread it
please pesse update it i love it so much
Guardoflight chapter 5 . 8/6/2013
This is a very interesting story and I look forward to seeing what happens next.
Oakshaden chapter 5 . 6/30/2013
So Ranma gets burnout and starts to reflect on her life, eventually discovering her obvious gender issues? I'd buy that. And I'm guessing the orb makes HER true form permanent?
More please.
Garrett13 chapter 5 . 4/14/2013
Great! This makes a cool read. I hope to read the next chapter soon!
James Birdsong chapter 5 . 3/1/2013
Cool five chapters
kawaii.little.neko-girl chapter 5 . 1/15/2013
I'm getting totally addicted to your fics! I love them! They are well written and I love the way you portray ranma's inner conflict.
Keep up the great work!
Shyguy1 chapter 5 . 12/18/2012
I'm very impressed with the story. The problem most fiction writers fall into is creating either too gloomy, or to bright a scene for the future. You've managed to place this in a happy medium and built a story off of it. I can actually imagine all these as Ranma episodes, were the series ever to come back. Also, I really enjoy the accurate characterization. The only problem is Ranma's character, and you've already pointed that out which eases disbelief. Anyway, I will definitely be looking forward to more. Keep Writing Space Cowboy
J Luc Pitard chapter 5 . 10/4/2012
Really like how this story is developing. Kasumi is one of the few actually in Ranma's corner and it's a bit frustrating that Akane doesn't interact with him often. Mind you, it's realistic the way she's been thoughtlessly hurting him, but she should be the one closest to him, somehow. Looking forward to the action to come and the angst after that!
Bree R chapter 5 . 10/2/2012
This was a very intriguing story and from everyone but Ranma very likely a plausible setup. But in Ranma's case while a very interesting character journey you have going just seems like you desperately need to establish more of the why. There are canon points you could connect to... But there needs to be more establishment and showing of why Ranma's character evolved to here. It's a very nicely written story but could just use some more fill in so we understand the why of things. Overall though we'll written and it'll be nice to see the next chapter.
Luci Luz chapter 5 . 9/27/2012
Love it! I need to now what would happend, and what is really Ranma thinking, what is his/her true form?
dnamixer chapter 5 . 9/24/2012
Well written story, love it so far, can't wait to read more.
Crimson Yrael chapter 5 . 9/25/2012
I love stories like this that explore Ranma's gender identity in new directions. Double brownie points for it being well-written, well-paced, and divergent while remaining true to the original characters. Looking forward to the next chapter!