Reviews for The Fall and Rise of Nellie Lovett
Luna chapter 21 . 1/1
Thank you for this story, it is beautifully written and I Lovett. :)
bellovettrix chapter 21 . 12/31/2014
Yay! He proposed! That was sweet! Is it the end? Are u going to do an epilogue perhaps?! XD
But want u to know I'm glad to have followed this. Thanks for the story.
And wishing you a wonderful New Year! Cheers!
Guest chapter 20 . 12/28/2014
I like it
Guest chapter 20 . 11/18/2014
Loving this story!
ghostgirl208 chapter 1 . 10/21/2014
I didn't get a chance to review before and just wanted to say that this is a really interesting fic! Can't wait for more chapters! Speaking of which I plan on writing my own Sweeney Todd fic! Review if you get a chance to read it. Constructive criticism is welcome!
Luna chapter 20 . 10/13/2014
Lovely chapter, the idea with colours is great!
And I am glad that Mr.T rescued Mrs. Lovett. :)
darkraistlyn chapter 20 . 10/12/2014
Sorry I didn't get to this last chapter, although I wanted to. Still very good, but you're making me sad over here. ;)
bellovettrix chapter 20 . 10/12/2014
So glad he came for her...but I'm kind of heartbroken that Nellie was hurt. That bastard!
Anyway so happy u updated. Love it!
DripRubies chapter 19 . 9/21/2014
Yay...this is great. I got stuck on my seat once I started reading this...
Please continue this...Mrs. Lovett needs to get out of that place so she can already live by the sea with Mr. T and Toby and have a happy family... uhh you know what I mean.
Please update soon. :)
Helenesse chapter 19 . 9/13/2014
Please please please...I'm looking forward to the next update. I love this stuff. Great story! :)
bellovettrix chapter 19 . 9/5/2014
Hey...I was reading this several times now. I really l9ve it. And I'm glad for the latest update. I can't wait to read more. I hope Nellie was not "touched" by other man or men. It just can't. She's Sweeney's. Please.
Luna chapter 19 . 9/4/2014
Poor, poor, poor Mrs. Lovett! :(
But nice chapter and I cant wait for next. :)
thelovelyflorencelovett chapter 18 . 8/3/2014
Yaaaaay he found her! Now he has to save her. Can't wait for the next chapter!
bellovettrix chapter 18 . 8/1/2014
Omg...this is interesting. Please update soon. :D
Luna chapter 18 . 8/1/2014
I thought that you stopped writting this story, so I am pleased that there is another chapter. ;) And Iam glad that Mr. Todd have found Mrs. Lovett.
Update soon,please!