Reviews for A Rancid World
Raven 105 chapter 7 . 5/15
Please update soon! I love this story!
Raven 105 chapter 7 . 5/13
Please update soon!
Raven 105 chapter 3 . 12/21/2014
Please update soon I wonder if brother blood and slade will 'toy' with raven and fall for her as well! :)
Guest chapter 7 . 11/17/2014
kyd wykkyd? your my hero! pls continue this!
LitleShadowDemon chapter 7 . 7/19/2014
This is a very interesting topic. Hope you countinue it. Oh ha one last thing. GO KYD WYKKYD! Yes, I HAD to say that.
IamApersonNOWleave chapter 7 . 9/1/2013
Luv it...please continue... and if you could add some demon Raven... and possibly some Trigon... mostly some Demon Raven though please consider, and thank you
LindRawr chapter 1 . 8/10/2013
This story is such a cool original idea! Please update soon!
Lollimint chapter 7 . 7/7/2013
Kydd? ehehehe...Great chapter, keep it up!
DarkDiDlly chapter 7 . 7/7/2013
Damn. I'd say Jinx deserved it, but I think she was kinda right. Glad she was caught by the shadows.
Eden Alice Poe chapter 7 . 7/7/2013
Wow, that was... fast. - So glad you updated!
So, we have the Titans getting further along & closer to finding Rae. (Yay! And Larry's still awkwardly tagging along! :D) We've got Jinx royally cheesing off her new boss & nearly getting killed. (With either Rae or Kyd or some third party we are unaware of saving her. I'm gonna go ahead & place my money on Kyd. We all know Raven's pretty preoccupied right around this point in time.)
I can't wait to see how Johnny & Raven get along after that little... display. And see if the Titans get any closer to actually finding Raven.
This also makes me wonder... what's going on with Slade and Brother Blood? We haven't heard any thing about them, specifically, in awhile.

Your writing is still topnotch (there was only one minor thing: " was both eerie any captivating". Forgot the 'd'! It's okay, we all misspell things, but man! That's the only thing I picked up on in this whole chapter!) Otherwise, this was simply amazingly well-written & flowed great, just as always.

Another great chapter, and hopefully you won't have us waiting long for the next installment ;)
ZDrive chapter 7 . 7/7/2013
Ah, Raven saved Jinx. I'm so glad you updated! Please update again soon!
Softdream chapter 7 . 7/6/2013
I think that Kyd Wykkyd? saved her though I'm hoping that it was Kid Flash. I love Flinx!
KhaalidaNyx chapter 7 . 7/6/2013
Finally! Love this story! Aww, Jinx was saved? Darn. I dont like her muvh
Softdream chapter 6 . 7/6/2013
That is literally the best ending line for a chapter ever! I love this story plz update!
Eden Alice Poe chapter 6 . 6/8/2013
"Hope you guys don't have to wait as long for the next one"
-_- Yeah, definitely don't have to wait long at all, then again, I only rediscovered this today, & I'm pretty bad at updating, myself. I shouldn't talk XD

I loved this for several reasons. One- the pairing. It's so unexpected (I think there's only one other Rancid/Raven fic on this site) & it makes sense in light of the episode (which I rewatched a few minutes ago, which reminded me of this fic I started reading oh-so-long ago & never got around to searching for again). I mean, the off-hand comments Rae made, c'mon. If that doesn't spark inspiration in an author, idk what should.
Another thing was that it was an interesting plot. Sure, there's plenty of those little "what if this was different" fics, but no one's pulled anything like this yet. And you're doing an awesome job with it! If only you'll get up & continue it!
This actually reminded me a little too much of this old movie "Labyrinth". It's a Jim Henson film & David Bowie wears way-too-snug, glittery pants... I'm not going to explain it any further than that. But essentially, the Goblin King is trying to trick this girl into becoming his queen. Rae's strong will & resourcefulness reminds me of Sarah & her own struggle. Mind you, it's not an exact parallel, just kinda similar to me. Which makes me love this fic even more. Because I can compare it to another thing I love :)

You've been doing an amazing job with this & I'm hoping you'll continue soon. Seriously, just, magic :D I'll be watching
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »