Reviews for Falling into the Sun
FujiwaraYuko chapter 19 . 11/7/2016
No words to say other than "beautiful."
angelicdesire2 chapter 8 . 10/18/2016
hello dear I have to tell you , this story of yours really touched a string in my heart.
Tofu-kun chapter 19 . 7/24/2016
What can I say, It's a beautiful story
Guest chapter 6 . 3/2/2016
The mother is so annoying.
Guest chapter 4 . 3/2/2016
Why isn't she mad that he slapped her. No man should ever hit a woman
Ky chapter 1 . 2/29/2016
I've read this story like 3xs never fails to amuse me
kori kaoru himura chapter 19 . 12/24/2015
I liked it but it was very different from any story I would have expected from this couple. I think most of us absolutely hated the character of Naoki because he was just so mean to Kotoko and she had no self-esteem! I think you did an amazing job at addressing the issue at hand and trying to make justice at how a healthy relationship should be. However, in doing so I am afraid the main characters were somewhat OOC. I think this was unavoidable and I still enjoyed the story, though as a helpless romantic I wondered if 7 years apart was necessary. That is a very long time!

On the the other hand I enjoyed the interactions between Kotoko and Naoki's little brother. I actually love Naoki's mother so I would of loved to see more of her in the story but I understand that you wanted no "interference" for developing the main characters' relationship. Anyway, thank you for sharing the story, I enjoyed reading it :
Guest chapter 19 . 8/30/2015
Wow! Beautifully written, emotionally charged story. I loved this!
nica chapter 19 . 8/21/2015
nice
MonNos chapter 19 . 6/24/2015
you brought tears to my eyes, but thanks for this amazing story
koiaoizora chapter 19 . 6/9/2015
such a cool story. seriously it moved me. like ur writing. in deed i felt like riding on roller coster. tsumari, sugoiiiii !
Althea Vanessa chapter 2 . 5/30/2015
I felt so sorry for Kotoko ️
But free chapter 19 . 4/28/2015
Everything is good except the time skip she was in this time then she was back in the past in a different pov its confusing you should label it
Guest chapter 18 . 10/12/2014
i freaking bawled my eyes out omfg
Arawynn chapter 19 . 7/30/2014
The story was fantastic. It had good amount if angst which I love. Kotoko could have been a little more cold to Naoki though. The epilogue did not feel like an epilogue. With her doubts etc it looks like it wont be as smooth a sail for them as one would hope after the events of this story. If tou do another edit of this then you could probably elaborate on the journey of introspection and discovery that the two did in the seven years apart which would show us that their feelings and determination will overcome any doubts whatsoever.