Reviews for Falling into the Sun
You got me hooked!
moonyandpadfoot07 chapter 1 . 9/12
Very well written.
Anonymous chapter 19 . 6/11
This was a long ride. A bit OOC. But I liked the character development you have given to Kotoko. I enjoyed it. Will be happier if you write some more Romance and Angst, Itazura Na Kiss fanfictions.
Dear author chapter 1 . 2/2
Are there anymore stories like this?! I want mooooooreeeeeee! This is wonderful!' Thank you my lovely godly author!
EmmaAnna chapter 19 . 1/26
please continue
FujiwaraYuko chapter 19 . 11/7/2016
No words to say other than "beautiful."
angelicdesire2 chapter 8 . 10/18/2016
hello dear I have to tell you , this story of yours really touched a string in my heart.
Winterabbit chapter 19 . 7/24/2016
What can I say, It's a beautiful story
Guest chapter 6 . 3/2/2016
The mother is so annoying.
Guest chapter 4 . 3/2/2016
Why isn't she mad that he slapped her. No man should ever hit a woman
Ky chapter 1 . 2/29/2016
I've read this story like 3xs never fails to amuse me
kori kaoru himura chapter 19 . 12/24/2015
I liked it but it was very different from any story I would have expected from this couple. I think most of us absolutely hated the character of Naoki because he was just so mean to Kotoko and she had no self-esteem! I think you did an amazing job at addressing the issue at hand and trying to make justice at how a healthy relationship should be. However, in doing so I am afraid the main characters were somewhat OOC. I think this was unavoidable and I still enjoyed the story, though as a helpless romantic I wondered if 7 years apart was necessary. That is a very long time!

On the the other hand I enjoyed the interactions between Kotoko and Naoki's little brother. I actually love Naoki's mother so I would of loved to see more of her in the story but I understand that you wanted no "interference" for developing the main characters' relationship. Anyway, thank you for sharing the story, I enjoyed reading it :
Guest chapter 19 . 8/30/2015
Wow! Beautifully written, emotionally charged story. I loved this!
nica chapter 19 . 8/21/2015
nice
MonNos chapter 19 . 6/24/2015
you brought tears to my eyes, but thanks for this amazing story