Reviews for The Stepmother's Wishes
CrazyNutSquirrel chapter 1 . 4/19/2009
Nice adaption! I like it.
Yami Vizzini chapter 1 . 9/6/2005
I wasn't too keen on the thought of a "fairy tale", but I'm glad I read it; I have to admit that I was kept in suspense regarding the prince. I've noticed that you seem to have a thing against stereotypical Prince Charming-princess relationships, with this, the contrast in "Megumi's Wish" and "Mountain's Heart" between Reika's idea of a knight figure and her own fulfillment with Yamaki, and the fact that you consider Takari to be cliche. I hope you don't take this as criticism, because it's not (actually, it's refreshing).
Mr. Pokemaster chapter 1 . 10/5/2003
"!" Whoa...that was unexpected...I came into this story expecting some cutesy Cinderella remake with Takato as the prince...but...but, wow, that was good! You threw in some major plot twists and totally messed with the readers minds...but wow, that was good! Keep up the great work on all of your stories... and long live plot twists!
Sellona chapter 1 . 8/20/2003
Better version of Cinderella.
Shade the Tamer chapter 1 . 9/10/2002
YAY! That was a perfect story! And it had my lil Makura in it too... _ I'm probably the only fan he has! ... AWESOME story!
Jster1983 chapter 1 . 8/21/2002
Call me the messenger. Jeri and Leomon? well I think that it would be best if they were just friends. yeesh.
Tri-Stater chapter 1 . 6/9/2002
Nice story, but you should have said Juri was sixteen in this fic earlier. I had to change my mental image of her in a hurry. *not a flame*
Frozen Phoenix chapter 1 . 6/7/2002
Simply perfect. This was an amazing fairy tale with such incredible orginality. I greatly enjoyed it.
strim chapter 1 . 6/7/2002
EEEE! SUCH A GREAT STORY! don't be surprised if you appear on my favorite authors list, infact my 1st favorite author (if i actually knew how to make people go on my favorite author list O.o' help anyone?), anyway this was a great story, secrecy, romance, and a happy yet twisted ending. I love it!
KrazieKat chapter 1 . 6/7/2002
*applaudes* Finally. A fic where the stepmother ISN'T evil. Or at least seems that way but has a good reason.
Cynthia2 chapter 1 . 6/7/2002
*grins, cheers* let's hear it for stepmothers...and Leojuris! ;)