Reviews for They All Fall Down
Sitting Ducki chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
My sides are hurting from trying not to laugh so hard at this since a lot of people are asleep right now lol.
vegasdude83 chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
screw rule 12 if abby and mcgee love each other who is gibbs 2 interfere, i know rule 12 isnt whats stopping them on the show, abbys fear of giving in to love and tims fear of losing thier friendship is
Hermione's Shadow chapter 1 . 6/20/2012
ROTFL ok, I'm not normally a big McAbby fan, but I am SO glad I read that. You DEFINITELY have to do a sequel. lol, Tony is going to kill McGee. :D
Mary Kleinsmith chapter 1 . 6/18/2012
This was a great story, and lots of fun! Drugged McGee is adorable! LOL Thank you for sharing.
Gottahavemyncis chapter 1 . 6/18/2012
Cute!
zipper chapter 1 . 6/18/2012
Awesome! Loved this.
jmsings chapter 1 . 6/18/2012
Cute story! It's no surprise that McGee would be able to keep his relationship with Abby a secret for so long. They weren't discovered until Ducky and Gibbs actually saw the inside of Tim's apartment. But under the influence of pain meds, he apparently has "loose lips!"

Thanks for writing and starting the week off with a little McAbby!
Emi-Lynn chapter 1 . 6/18/2012
Snicker, very cute. Yeah, I can see McGee like that on painkillers.
cheether chapter 1 . 6/18/2012
McGee on painkillers is worse than Tony on them, for some people. LOL Good story. Maybe Gibbs need to brush up on his detective skills. Good story.
alix33 chapter 1 . 6/18/2012
"On the job injuries were to be expected. However, that didn't include letting your overgrown child of a partner coerce you into behaving less than half your age." - If Gibbs reined the overgrown child in on occasion, that would help too, I reckon. I hate it how it's always Tim's fault when DiNozzo is the freaking instigator.

"Gibbs was ready to kill all three of them: Tony for his usual actions, Mcgee for allowing himself to be baited by Tony and Ziva…" - There Gibbs goes again, blaming Tim for something that is not his fault.

"Gibbs waited with Mcgee while Ducky chatted with his doctor. If nothing else this little incident had been enlightening, Tim was even more of lightweight when it came to painkillers than DiNozzo. Mcgee was…giggly… that word horrifyingly fit. His agent was happily muttering about the beauty of his phone. "And see Gibbs, you only have to use a finger and it goes swoosh! Like the big screens in LA, remember them? Just like those, but little." That phone had kept him occupied for 20 minutes. Gibbs had considered breaking it after 5 to prevent another monologue on the swooshy screen. He refrained due to the fear of what Mcgee would come up with occupy himself if the phone were to disappear." - AW!

"Gibbs had planned to bring him back to his house and let him sleep it off while he sanded the latest project. Apparently that plan was out of the running. Mcgee had started fearfully babbling about how they couldn't abandon Jethro and how he needed to be taken care of. Gibbs' horror had only been calmed when Ducky, through his laughter, had informed him that Mcgee didn't mean him. Jethro the damn dog. He could kill Abby." - Hehehe.

"Ducky had helped Tim into his living room and settled him among electronics. He watched Mcgee lovingly place his phone down among the computers while telling it that it was "among friends". - AW!

"Why don't we skip to how long you've been living here." "I don't live here…all the time…" "How long have you been not living here?" "Months." Two of the worst liars in the world had actually managed to keep it a secret that long? That was impressive. Or he was slipping." - Hehehe.

"Ducky said to not talk about coffins. Do you know why? I like the coffin." Gibbs almost laughed. Almost. He was unaware that Abby could turn that shade of red. He was ready to leave. Abby could deal with Mcgee and his coffin fixation. He needed bourbon and sleep. One more than the other. "Night Abs, Elf Lord." - AW, I absolutely ADORE it (whether in fic or the RL show) whenever Gibbs calls Tim "Elflord"!