Reviews for All Things Have Small Beginnings
Blackcat509 chapter 4 . 6/29
Well wow that was awesome hope to see more of this soon xx
Wonderful chapter. David's thought process and motivations are so much fun to read. Eagerly awaiting the next update!
TheOnyxDragon12 chapter 1 . 1/4
Holy Heck that was one of the most beautiful pieces of literature I have read in a long time!

I can't describe it, but good and great is not enough. Awesome, in Its true definition: to leave the audience silent with shock and admiration, might be a more accurate fit. Please, continue.
EusYram chapter 4 . 1/1
Dead. Can't wait for the next update.
A chapter 4 . 1/1
I love this. Keep going. :)
Ivory Tears chapter 4 . 12/31/2014
I love how you write David; it's true to his character, and I can hear his voice as I read along. Thank you so much for updating! I cannot wait to read more. :)
Dennett chapter 4 . 12/31/2014
The way that you write David is just perfect. I think you have it done perfectly, everything you've written rings true with me.

This story is helping me to better love the movie. Having his inner monologue really clarifies some of his motives in the movie.

Thank you for writing this, i love it so. Looking forward to the next update.
Rose chapter 4 . 12/30/2014
This was a very, very impressive chapter. In fact, probably the best interpretation of a character's actions in a movie I have ever read. I like the fact that suddenly what David said and did in that scene wasn't just cold-hearted cruelty but had a reason, and the reason was completely logical for David's analytical mind. I immensly enjoyed this chapter and am excited to read more! Great job!
bee chapter 3 . 11/16/2014
i love this so much, you're doing an amazing job. please update again soon!
One percent chapter 3 . 11/4/2014
What I liked the most about this was the impression that creation stems from the most impure motives of the creators.

Holloway could obviously not answer the "why" question that David asked because he never created anything. But Weyland, who would be able to answer it, won't anyway because it is unspeakable.

I adored the part where David thought about why he looked that way anyway. And so, he was meant to be a slave until the day Weyland found a way to take over him. Which fortunately for him never happened.

Really liked it!
Dennett chapter 3 . 11/2/2014
I love the way that you write David. His inner dialogue really fleshes out his motivations from the movie. His learning to feel is just amazing.

I'm really looking forward to reading the rest of this series.
Guest chapter 3 . 10/30/2014
What a treat to have an update! Beautiful blending of imagined and movie scenes. The transitions are flawless.

Please continue!
Viciously Witty chapter 3 . 10/29/2014
Brilliant. Just brilliant. So very glad you updated. Your David is perfect. Can't wait to read more.
EusYram chapter 3 . 10/28/2014
YOU CONTINUED IT! Can't wait to read more!
Serendipity's tears chapter 3 . 10/27/2014
Good to see this one again. I've been waiting for an update, for quite some time. Hope the next is soon. :)