Reviews for All Things Have Small Beginnings
pamelawright chapter 2 . 3/16
I know that you just finished your other long WIP, perhaps you might find inspiration to come back to this? It is so understated and undemanding, but full of passion and promise. I would love to see you work on this.
MarieEri chapter 1 . 12/13/2013
Is there a fanfiction genre you are not good at? ;) I'm here after obsessing and drooling over your World under Siege fic, having read it several times and desperate for more material.

This is quite good. You have nailed David's characterization, (the most interesting character in the movie, IMO, though surely my adoration of Fassbender plays into that), and provided lovely details that I wish were in the movie all along. It would make sense that he develops a fondness for Elizabeth, perhaps morphing into jealousy later as we all know. The scene you have here of David in Halloway's dream-I was a bit unprepared but it is beautifully written and quite sexy. Again, it totally works given the burgeoning voyeurism we see in him.

It's been a while since you updated this one, but given the amount of pressure you probably received from WWE fans, I imagine that must be a higher priority. When you come back to this, I will be quite happy to read.
musicwolf7 chapter 2 . 10/12/2013
One word: Brilliant!
reneemm chapter 2 . 6/27/2013
I love your take on David. I'd be interested to read more if you're still planning on continuing with this fic (which you totally should, by the way)!
ashes2342 chapter 2 . 5/29/2013
wow, this is really good.
seghen chapter 2 . 3/29/2013
I hope you finish this, I love your insight into David :)
Frolicking and Fabulosity chapter 2 . 12/30/2012
I like the way you are staring from the beginning and describing David's growth in emotions and feelings as time goes by. It is great so far and I can't wait for more! :D
EusYram chapter 2 . 11/19/2012
This fic has given me the most amazing feels ever. I will forever view it as my PROMETHEUS headcanon.
Viciously Witty chapter 2 . 11/15/2012
Gah - I want so much more!

Masterful job, masterful job. I really can't wait to see what you do - your insights into his character are delightful thus far.

Cheers,
Vic Wit
Viciously Witty chapter 1 . 11/15/2012
I'm so exicted that you are writing a Prometheus story! You did wonders with Loki, I can only imaging what you will do wth David.

I very much enjoy what you have done with his character so far - I agree, he was the most intriguing part of the movie - and am very eager to see where you fly with it.

*shivers in excitement*

As usual, your writing is very engaging.

Cheers,
Vic Wit
TheMadPuppy chapter 2 . 9/11/2012
Awesome story. I really hope you'll continue!
Guest chapter 2 . 9/5/2012
Hi !
To me David sounds too emotional all the time, he's still a robot and can't "feel" that way.
Without emotions , I'd find it more credible.
Guest chapter 2 . 8/4/2012
I'm enjoying this very, very much. I really like the way you write David. Please let me know when you post the other chapters. _ []
MiSSxMELON chapter 2 . 7/13/2012
Another spectacular chapter. I love how you portray Holloway. It's definitely a valid interpretation, one that I could easily believe. My favorite bits, of course, are the interactions between Elizabeth and David. And needless to say, David's thoughts are incredibly interesting.

Keep on writing! I love it.
MiSSxMELON chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
This was absolutely amazing! After watching Prometheus, I can tell you that you've captured David's personality and thoughts perfectly... or at least the version I perceived as well. Well done, indeed!
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »