Reviews for All Things Have Small Beginnings
Hey!

I've been thinking about this fic for a while since alien covenant came out, since david is such an essential and strong character in that story. I was also really disappointed with what happened to Elizabeth's character. I hope you come back to this fic one day, as you are an amazing author and I find in a lot of your stories, you draw out a perspective of characters that I really enjoy and agree with. You perceive characters very accurately and, especially with this fic, the actions of the characters are can be understood really well by the way you portray their inner workings and thoughts and such.

Anyway, the reason why I am writing this here is because I feel you would be able to describe david very accurately for the rest of this film and in (and before) alien covenant (if you have seen it in the first place lol). Ridley Scott leaves a lot to be desired and I find that david isn't always what he seems. A lot of the things I had headcannoned or predicted about him in prometheus were confirmed in covenant, especially the fact that he is not unfeeling.
SO basically I'd be extremely interested to see what you have to say about david and what he ends up doing after prometheus, especially with Elizabeth's fate. They're both very complex characters and their current positions in covenant has been something I have not been able to stop thinking about, e.g. how the hell did they ever get to the point in that first place and all that jazz.

Anyway sorry for rambling but this is a really cool fic regardless if you chose to update or not!
Bastet Goddess chapter 4 . 5/31
I like this alot!
please finish i need more you are a great writer and this is a great story I need more please
The White Crow chapter 4 . 1/21
Please update soon!
It is outmost funny how he got individual thought tthanks to Elizabeth, and that what was supposed to make him more huma , "better", in truth made him human's real nature; a monster .
I kind of love both Elizabeth and David, because somehow it is their difference that make them similar.
Blackcat509 chapter 4 . 6/29/2015
Well wow that was awesome hope to see more of this soon xx
Guest chapter 4 . 1/5/2015
Wonderful chapter. David's thought process and motivations are so much fun to read. Eagerly awaiting the next update!
TheOnyxDragon12 chapter 1 . 1/4/2015
Holy Heck that was one of the most beautiful pieces of literature I have read in a long time!

I can't describe it, but good and great is not enough. Awesome, in Its true definition: to leave the audience silent with shock and admiration, might be a more accurate fit. Please, continue.
EusYram chapter 4 . 1/1/2015
Dead. Can't wait for the next update.
A chapter 4 . 1/1/2015
I love this. Keep going. :)
Ivory Tears chapter 4 . 12/31/2014
I love how you write David; it's true to his character, and I can hear his voice as I read along. Thank you so much for updating! I cannot wait to read more. :)
Dennett chapter 4 . 12/31/2014
The way that you write David is just perfect. I think you have it done perfectly, everything you've written rings true with me.

This story is helping me to better love the movie. Having his inner monologue really clarifies some of his motives in the movie.

Thank you for writing this, i love it so. Looking forward to the next update.
Rose chapter 4 . 12/30/2014
This was a very, very impressive chapter. In fact, probably the best interpretation of a character's actions in a movie I have ever read. I like the fact that suddenly what David said and did in that scene wasn't just cold-hearted cruelty but had a reason, and the reason was completely logical for David's analytical mind. I immensly enjoyed this chapter and am excited to read more! Great job!
bee chapter 3 . 11/16/2014
i love this so much, you're doing an amazing job. please update again soon!
One percent chapter 3 . 11/4/2014
What I liked the most about this was the impression that creation stems from the most impure motives of the creators.

Holloway could obviously not answer the "why" question that David asked because he never created anything. But Weyland, who would be able to answer it, won't anyway because it is unspeakable.

I adored the part where David thought about why he looked that way anyway. And so, he was meant to be a slave until the day Weyland found a way to take over him. Which fortunately for him never happened.

Really liked it!
Dennett chapter 3 . 11/2/2014
I love the way that you write David. His inner dialogue really fleshes out his motivations from the movie. His learning to feel is just amazing.

I'm really looking forward to reading the rest of this series.