Reviews for A Model Life
MargaritaS chapter 21 . 6/26
this story is so addicting... i was reading each chapter dreading getting to the end of what you had posted, i am desperately hoping you continue it someday. i feel like a junkie or something... i really want more :)
RedQueenAL chapter 21 . 6/22
i love this story and have re-read it many times. i hope you will update. the voice of the characters is spot on. i am eczited about where the story will go.
chrissy011701 chapter 21 . 6/13
I absolutely love this story. Please update soon
Hey are you going to update
hillyjmalts chapter 21 . 4/19
Really enjoy this story but I hope it will continue. Good job and good luck writing!
JustMe chapter 21 . 4/15
I've read all chapters several times over and enjoyed every single time. I hope you are okay and still writing, and would love to read more.
Please continue with this story. I love this storyline. Can't wait to see what happens next.
Angela chapter 21 . 2/2
So I just found this story (I was late hopping on the Veronica Mars bandwagon), and I could not stop reading it! I know it's been like 2 years since you last updated it, but please please PLEASE continue it... I have to know how you planned to end it!
ariela chapter 21 . 1/10
so.. its been a while since your last update.. pls post something soon!
emilierocaboy chapter 1 . 12/24/2016
I reread the story today. I love it, it's fantastic and i am desesperatly waiting for an update. Please
Shadowkragg chapter 21 . 11/23/2016
Thoroughly enjoyed reading this story, I hope you decide to start writing for it again soon!
I'd love to see a perspective of dick and the guys without logan present when the episode of these scenes air, could be interesting how they react to the awkwardness between Logan and Veronica!

Keep up the good work, can't wait to read more!
Guest chapter 21 . 10/9/2016
Please keep this story going, it's one of my favs.
NHMama chapter 21 . 10/7/2016
Please let us know what happens! This is a fun AU and I would like to know how it ends...
Guest chapter 21 . 9/23/2016
Would LOVE to know what happens next. Please finish.
Guest chapter 21 . 9/7/2016
Please continue with this story. I can't wait to see what happens.