Reviews for A Model Life
Epitaph chapter 21 . 2h
I am really enjoying this ... hoping you continue and are feeling better!
tinyblondeone chapter 21 . 7/31
PLEASE KEEP POSTING! I'm dying for a continuation on this story. :)
sjthompson619 chapter 21 . 7/26
Love finally getting L/V interaction! Cannot wait for Logan's POV on shoot in next chapter. Totally into this fic! You ROCK!
Manga Bear chapter 21 . 7/21
Read your story in like four hours! At first I was hesitant because of all the OCs and general idea of a modeling reality TV show. But wow, amazing! LoVe all day everyday please. Seriously though this last chapter! I love how Lynn is present in the story. As an actual person, a loving concerned and protective mother. Also the ultimate match maker. I have a head canon in which not everyone got to pose as Logan's GF and Lynn set them (LoVe) up. Also I picture a sunset and love red valentines looks. I was slightly (read: super) surprised V didn't chuck him in the pool. But that would have probably got her kicked out. There was a moment in which I thought someone (or both!) would take an accidental swim but Logan caught her like he always will.
To review: plot wise I don't think it's progressing well in the V Mars universe side of things. She still has to figure out it was Arron right? Logan could be the one to find out about the possible sister disaster. I thought that's where you were going when Duncan went after Sean. (Just occurred to me why Wallace isn't in here.) Bigest critique is while you have Logan and the boys on character your Veronica is off, blushing all the time, and not fighting her own battles. You give the OCs the better lines. Also some of those pranks couldnt actually be aloud by the program. And what program has essentially nude 16 year olds. Give her some clothes! And please dear lord Arron's affairs make me sick and I shutter at what Arron will do to Logan (possibly Lynn) after the shade he was throughing LoVe.
On that note, it's 3 am and I have work at 9 and an 1 commute. Keep writing and I promise to keep reviewing (probably with less but I've never reviewed any of your work before...) Oh but more importantly, Godspeed on a healthy recovery! Peace!
cheshire15 chapter 21 . 7/4
Like this fic a lot... Please update! I really want to see Logan's POV
lillbluegirl chapter 21 . 6/14
Please please PLEASE continue this story have just re-read till the last chapter and is still awesome so haul ass babe! New chapter SOON!
spk chapter 21 . 6/14
OMG! Veronica's photo shoot was PERFECT! LOVED the kiss. I can't wait to read Logan's reaction to everything. I love this story so much that I went back to the beginning and re-read it for like the 5th time when I noticed the missed update. Please, oh, please, update soon! :)
serenityxdragon chapter 21 . 5/29
Please update. Please. I'm dying. This is fabulous. But I want more snarky Veronica and possibly more pranks. Veronica is the queen of snark.
b hesh chapter 21 . 5/21
Please update soon! Like the parts with logan and Neptune best
carlie chapter 21 . 5/5
I am loving this story and can't wait for Logan's perspective. Please update soon.
guest p chapter 21 . 5/4
Please please please please please update your story I can't wait to read Wat happens between v and logan don't wait to long I love this story
Paige chapter 21 . 5/3
I
Love

It
Sooooooo much! I can't wait for more!
nuttynitnat83 chapter 9 . 4/25
please update
Momoru chapter 21 . 4/24
Gotta know how this ends! Can't wait!
Loved the ending