Reviews for A Model Life
paganraimi chapter 21 . 4/9
love this fic so sad it wasn't finished hopefully nothing is wrong just life getting busy
I hope you haven’t dumped this story. At least let us know Logan’s thoughts!
I am loving this back and forth. And actually having Veronica meet in person and not just through a TV screen. But I am anxiously waiting to see how they reconnect since the girls really aren't supposed to have contact with people during the show. Or will she get a pass as she would already have his number in her phone since they already know one another? Looking forward to reading more when you get a chance to write more (hopefully soon).
are you going to finish this story
MargaritaS chapter 20 . 1/8
i just reread all 21 chapters again i would LOVE to read more, especially now that you have had veronica and logan meet up. ill keep my fingers crossed that 2018 is the year of the muse for you :)
Am still here waiting for more.
Guest chapter 21 . 11/20/2017
I absolutely love this story, keep coming back to it and re-reading it. Hope you are able to finish it one day as I would love to read the rest.
silverblade243 chapter 21 . 11/16/2017
Omg. Woww. This story is amazing. I love it. Please update it.
Sunkissu9 chapter 20 . 11/2/2017
? Come back!
charmingmissy chapter 20 . 10/28/2017
I'm not giving up on this story, and I hope you haven't either! It's fantastic, and I will continue to keep rereading it until you have the chance or time to update it. It really is one of my all time favorites, so I will keep hoping for more, no matter how long it takes.
Captain Grimm Stydia Swan chapter 21 . 8/31/2017
I really like this story and I know it has been a while, but I hope you finish or update soon. I want to see Logan's POV of the photoshoot.
cupcakes and robots chapter 1 . 8/23/2017
I keep checking to see if there are updates to this story. I really enjoy your writing!
MargaritaS chapter 21 . 6/26/2017
this story is so addicting... i was reading each chapter dreading getting to the end of what you had posted, i am desperately hoping you continue it someday. i feel like a junkie or something... i really want more :)
RedQueenAL chapter 21 . 6/22/2017
i love this story and have re-read it many times. i hope you will update. the voice of the characters is spot on. i am eczited about where the story will go.
chrissy011701 chapter 21 . 6/13/2017
I absolutely love this story. Please update soon