Reviews for A Model Life
ariela chapter 21 . 1/10
so.. its been a while since your last update.. pls post something soon!
emilierocaboy chapter 1 . 12/24/2016
I reread the story today. I love it, it's fantastic and i am desesperatly waiting for an update. Please
Shadowkragg chapter 21 . 11/23/2016
Thoroughly enjoyed reading this story, I hope you decide to start writing for it again soon!
I'd love to see a perspective of dick and the guys without logan present when the episode of these scenes air, could be interesting how they react to the awkwardness between Logan and Veronica!

Keep up the good work, can't wait to read more!
Guest chapter 21 . 10/9/2016
Please keep this story going, it's one of my favs.
NHMama chapter 21 . 10/7/2016
Please let us know what happens! This is a fun AU and I would like to know how it ends...
Guest chapter 21 . 9/23/2016
Would LOVE to know what happens next. Please finish.
Guest chapter 21 . 9/7/2016
Please continue with this story. I can't wait to see what happens.
cupcakes and robots chapter 21 . 8/23/2016
This is one of my favorite stories. I have re-read it several times, waiting for an update. I hope that there is an update soon!
sharbour0108 chapter 21 . 8/7/2016
Omg. I love this story. Is there more
Fangirling chapter 20 . 7/12/2016
Heeey love your fic. I love ANTM and mashing it up with VM is awesome. Not too mention some of the contestants before cameod in the show. May i suggest something? Like a photoshoot in Neptune on the beach? Like a surfing photoshoot where the challenge will be about balance and some 09er guys volunteers to teach the contestants how to surf and balancing and while posing stuff. I really want to see a scene where Vee thinks no one will volunteer to teach her and just be shocked when logan, dick, casey, luke and anyone else do. And think about how some of the girla try and flirt with logan only to be turned down for Vee's! Pretty please?
Guest chapter 21 . 7/6/2016
U should start this story again it is good.
Guest chapter 21 . 6/19/2016
omg i know you posted this story ages ago but i love it and think you should totally write more and finish it its totally awesome
alinasorokina chapter 1 . 6/13/2016
i hope that you update soon. more than a year it is really a long term. we all need to know what will be next! after such a hot kiss i can't wait for a new chapter! it is such an amazing story. please continue writing it!
Guest chapter 21 . 6/11/2016
are you ever gonna update this story ?
sydney56 chapter 21 . 6/2/2016
when r u going to update