Reviews for A Model Life
Fangirling chapter 20 . 7/12
Heeey love your fic. I love ANTM and mashing it up with VM is awesome. Not too mention some of the contestants before cameod in the show. May i suggest something? Like a photoshoot in Neptune on the beach? Like a surfing photoshoot where the challenge will be about balance and some 09er guys volunteers to teach the contestants how to surf and balancing and while posing stuff. I really want to see a scene where Vee thinks no one will volunteer to teach her and just be shocked when logan, dick, casey, luke and anyone else do. And think about how some of the girla try and flirt with logan only to be turned down for Vee's! Pretty please?
U should start this story again it is good.
omg i know you posted this story ages ago but i love it and think you should totally write more and finish it its totally awesome
alinasorokina chapter 1 . 6/13
i hope that you update soon. more than a year it is really a long term. we all need to know what will be next! after such a hot kiss i can't wait for a new chapter! it is such an amazing story. please continue writing it!
are you ever gonna update this story ?
sydney56 chapter 21 . 6/2
when r u going to update
Dramamomma19 chapter 21 . 5/18
Love this story still dying for more to read. Hope you update soon.
JoeCool701 chapter 21 . 5/12
Hello. I have found this story earlier in the week (Monday). I just finished reading it. So I gotta say, I love what you are writing and I really hope that you have not quit writing it. I need more of your story. Please tell me that you are coming back to finish it or least add the next chapter. But please I want you to come back to this story and SOON!
I hope to get an update soon. I want to know what happens next.
you published this story in 2012 and have not updated since last year;it is such a wonderful story ;please update
Rachel chapter 21 . 2/28
This story is so good. Please, please continue it!
Janelle chapter 21 . 2/21
Not sure why you didn't like the ending add I thought it was fine.

Hope you return to this fic one day. It is really interesting and it would be a shame to leave it unfinished.
Jewelz1642 chapter 20 . 2/10
This is such an amazing story. I absolutely love the chemistry between Logan and Veronica even from far away. Dick is hilarious and I love how he is supporting Veronica. The Logan and Dick interludes are some of my favorite moments/chapters. I'm still hoping for some MaDi but I will love the story either way. I know it's been almost a year since this has been updated, but I'm still hoping you will update soon!
scratchydaffodil chapter 18 . 1/17
I did not expect to enjoy this story very much. Surprize! The structure of the story, the juxtapose of the "girls" chapters and "guy" chapters gives it life.
I felt like I should have explained that the few spelling errors were like, now but you meant know and there was one word where the words were a bit mixed.