Reviews for Alien vs Predator: Enter the Metroid
ploxxon13 chapter 5 . 10/14/2014
EXCELLENT as always... Wish you did more but I suppose this is enuf for me to be happy... Always loved the idea of my favorite movie alien fighting my favorite game protagonist.

Firestar001 chapter 5 . 10/17/2013
This is a great story, and I hope you keep it up.
Gamerspazfingers chapter 5 . 7/1/2013
I love alien and metroid! Ps u rote bombsb somewere. This is great! Write more! Dallas falls in love with samus!
Chozodian chapter 5 . 11/2/2012
So... a missile barely hurts an alien, but a bit later it can cause a hull breach.

Samus' armor was never pierced in the games, and a silly facehugger melts through her SHIELDS and energy tanks in a couple of seconds(a shield that not even the might of Ridley or life/energy sucking Metroids could break through...not even Metroid Prime OR Mother Brain!). This just makes her seem like a weakling wearing paper as an armor, and not the mighty suit designed by the most advanced species in the universe, the Chozo.

The plotholes need to be fixed. These don't make much sense at all and just seem like an easy way to start the story.
enderman chapter 5 . 10/2/2012
Nostromo... thas the ship the predators shot down... right?
Darkfire249 chapter 5 . 8/9/2012
Awesome story! Keep it up!
Cstan chapter 4 . 8/7/2012
This seems pretty interesting so far. Nice twist on having Samus immune to the Facehuggers thanks to the Metroid DNA. But now she faces a fully grown "Zebesian" Polymorph without her Power Suit, oh boy.
Poor GF Marines, Samus is forgetting that they are not dead, yet.

See you next chapter.
Ranmaleopard chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
wolfstar.e99 chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
Love to see where this goes! Keep updating!