Reviews for An Unlikely Ally
Slimy chapter 4 . 8/9/2012
T'nar is much too trusting of Samus and much too willing to kill is own kind. Their relation should have started badly, but later they gain each others trust. Realistic Samus would be very suspicious of the Pirate. If he is so unloyal to the Pirates, whom he grew up with, and so trusting of the Hunter, who has slaughtered many space pirates like him, how can she trust him to be loyal to her? Even if T'nar never wanted to be a space pirate, he still knows that the Hunter shows no mercy to his kind.

Also, meeting the team in the second chapter was rather pointless because they all turned out to be red-shirts.
Poop chapter 3 . 7/18/2012
Yeah finally, I would say i'm 100% sure that awesomeness(chapter 3) was worth the wait. Can't wait for more... or can I. This review would probably be confusing later if I didn't put the 'chapter 3' up there so yeah.
Sontio chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
Very interesting plot you have going on here. Can't wait for more chapters to be posted!
ExtraChandelier chapter 2 . 6/29/2012
Hmmm...the story went a bit quickly, but if you say you'll fix that, then I have to say, this is very well written.
Perhaps you could flesh out Samus a bit?
The summary makes me want more. Sounds exciting!
Poop chapter 2 . 6/19/2012
I like it. But it's a little sketchy and I took one and a half minutes to read both of your chapters so, if you'd please, unless that's what your going for, lengthen them.