Reviews for Ma Cherie
Guest chapter 15 . 1/22/2014
I loved it :)! The only thing to make it better would to add translations for the French because I eventually gave up on trying to translate.
GinnyWeasley12345 chapter 14 . 1/4/2014
Sorry that I have favourited without reviewing, I will review later. Promise!
kathy.dietrich.98 chapter 15 . 11/7/2013
what a sweet little story, I enjoyed it very very much
LilyLullaby chapter 8 . 11/7/2013
Hi,
Same comment :
Entre is the proper form, not entrer
There is a missing word "tu VAS bien?"
Comme ci comme ca is not used, you could say "pas tres bien"
Also, mes parents is weird because they have the same parents, you could say "Papa et Maman mE manquent"
There is no s at the end of "j'ai fini"
"C'est tres beau" instead of belle
Est-ce que Harry va être là? Is correct
FaiS attention
Ton papa EST mort

I could perhaps beta for french because that would be easier... Message me :)
P.
LilyLullaby chapter 7 . 11/7/2013
Hi,
I am french and some of your translation is not very good.
For example, ma chérie is only used when you talk to a girl. Mon chéri is for a man.
Also, Viens has an s at the end. I missed you is " tu m'as manqué"
Direz is not french, it's "dis"
C'est d'accord can't be used in is context, you should say "c'est bon"
Vas-y is if Fleur only talks to one person, if she talks in general to the 3 of them, she should say Allons-y. Because it's repetitive, then you can say, "allons-y, nous rentrons à la maison"
Except that, I really like your story :)
P.
writeandwriteandwriteandprint chapter 15 . 11/4/2013
I love this so much! Please update soon :)
Carly77 chapter 15 . 7/20/2013
Great story, loved reading it, Bill & Fleur are my favourite couple, they are so adorable! Think you captured their relationship really, really well, as well as Fleur anxiousness through her pregnancy. Please update soon, looking forward to reading further chapters
angel03618 chapter 15 . 7/16/2013
This is AMAZING! Please update soonish?
Son of Whitebeard chapter 15 . 7/16/2013
Motherly love
BethyXstar chapter 15 . 6/20/2013
This is beautiful. I've been looking for post-war family type Harry Potter stories and this was just what I wanted to read. I love Bill and Fleur's relationship and you portray them perfectly. I hope that you update this soon because I can't wait to glimpse more of Victoire growing up and how her parents look after her. And then of course, the birth of her siblings. Out of interest, when does this story go up to? Will you do right up until the epilogue, or even beyond that? I really can't wait to read more.

Love from Beth :-)
HolyheadHarpy7 chapter 15 . 6/7/2013
Hahaha - good chapter :) Glad you've come back to this story! So exciting that their family is starting :D
F Maurice chapter 15 . 6/7/2013
Really sweet.
Slytherin66 chapter 15 . 6/7/2013
This was sweet I think Fleur would be a good mother it was easy to picture her as one. Well said by Bill he showed he cared and wanted to help even when he could not. I think Ron would just sleep.

It's a good job Fleur likes being a mother as Weasley's seem very fertile.

Veela offpsring would look cute I think. Thanks for this chapter I look forward to the next.
Sarcastic Texan chapter 14 . 6/6/2013
Reading this story makes me so happy-I really like this pairing for some reason and you do a fantastic job portraying them together. Great job! Can't wait for more!
insert-generic-penname-here chapter 14 . 4/14/2013
Can you make Vic nice please?