Reviews for A Smile Can Do Wonders
Marchioly chapter 18 . 6/17
Good story, I liked it. A pretty interesting approach to the Draco/Luna pairing. My only qualm is that Draco was the 7th horcrux and that was never really mentioned again.
HermioneWP chapter 18 . 4/26/2014
I loved this.
I was just wonderng who Elizabeth Potters parents were (bc my name is Elizabeth XD)
montclaire06 chapter 17 . 2/21/2014
This is so sweet. I'm gonna cry. I really love the fact that you named all of luna and draco sons after constellations. It feels so right
Francesca Salazar chapter 18 . 2/26/2013
roni2010 chapter 18 . 8/28/2012
love the story - big time!
roni2010 chapter 17 . 8/28/2012
happy that blaise & draco are back with their family. love the kids & their house sorting... love the story to pieces. i have enjoyed draco & luna's story.. bravo & a job well done!
Luna Malfoy 247 chapter 18 . 8/25/2012
I loved it! It was one of the best I've ever read please write more similar anyway I thought it was awesome! I hope to read more stories by you as you clearly have talent!
Bluestar1 chapter 18 . 7/25/2012
Drunaforever chapter 18 . 7/22/2012
You're welcome! I will miss this but I will still follow your other stories! XD
Drunaforever chapter 17 . 7/22/2012
Awww, this was so sweet! I was really happy when Draco and Blaise came back, I really really enjoyed reading this and I can understand the emotion, heart-felt moment! Is this the last chapter? I really loved this! You rock! XD
Rhiannon chapter 5 . 7/22/2012
I did not see the horcrux art coming! Very good. I feel I shoul let you know i believe your content should be intent or bent. Content means happy where as intent means want, if I am not mistaken but I may be.
roni2010 chapter 16 . 7/21/2012
lov' the ff, so much! love your characterization of draco & blaise.. update soon.
Bluestar1 chapter 16 . 7/21/2012
hurry up plz i am waiting anxiously for the next chapter... :p
Bluestar1 chapter 15 . 7/20/2012
awww... the last two chapters are sooo cute. and this story is getting better by the day.
Drunaforever chapter 16 . 7/20/2012
Oh great now you got my eyes watery! I am very emotional! This was a good chapter, I liked to read about the kids growing up and all that, it was really cute! I wonder what happened to Draco and Blaise? I hope they're okay. I guess I'll find out in the next chapter! :D