Reviews for I will make you mine
Blank Angel chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
Mmmmmmm! Not bad at all!
Although, js wanna correct you about Aominecchie being a"bluenette", dear
It was a really sweet story, and the plot was really good too! ...Just had some grammatical mistakes, but then again, they can be overlooked )
Free of Mundane Thoughts chapter 1 . 12/19/2012
D'aww So cuuute

Thanks for writing! :D
SpiritofLove961 chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
That story was...AMAZING & HOTT!

3 Spirit
Nessie-san chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
I didn't bother to read it all the way through because the grammar and spelling were so bad that it was difficult to understand what was going on. And because it was difficult to understand, I thought you might want someone to tell you how to write so that it's understandable. First, get a beta reader. Seriously. Every single person I beta read for actually improved because they were reading over the corrections I'd made. The same thing happened to me when I first started writing, and got a beta reader - because I read over her corrections, I got better. Second, if you search on Google "grammar rules" you'll find a bunch of sites related to learning grammar. Click the first one, and READ THE WHOLE THING. Also, when you get a beta reader, if there was anything you didn't understand when reading the grammar site, ask him/her about it. Also, whenever he/she corrects something and you don't know why they corrected it, ask. The beta reader is there to help you improve your grammar, as well as to make your stories better quality. Anyway, don't let grammar discourage you, okay? Just because your grammar sucks now doesn't mean that it'll always suck, AND it doesn't mean that your story sucks. Most authors that get PUBLISHED have several people who make sure that the grammar's all correct before it goes into print, and it's still possible to find mistakes in a lot of published works. So keep writing, and keep learning -
Guest chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
OMG...this is so hawt!

Love it so much
No one's really written a sex scene for Aomine x Kise so far so i really , really want to thank you for this

Thank You!
azab chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
i loved it a lot
LifewithYaoi chapter 1 . 6/23/2012
Love it... 3

Thx for the fanfic
Mlzu chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
Kise and Midorima? I'd love to read that!
YAOIfangirl1996 chapter 1 . 6/18/2012