Reviews for EVoNet
Bronze chapter 13 . 5/22
Yo! Lord of the Phoenix! You need to fix a couple of spelling errors near the beginning of this chapter. " ...on Hercules preparing for its launce?! Try LAUNCH! The down a short ways it's EASY instead of East. What a great story ! I'd really enjoy any more you decide to post of this. It was a great read and I had trouble quitting to go bed. Don't take that to mean it was difficult to read as it wasn't. It's just that I read several stories at a time and switch between them.
Bronze chapter 12 . 5/22
Let's see, the Ori are humanoid, therefore they can put their heads between their knees and kiss their asses good-bye! God only knows if Harry has anything bigger hidden under the ocean off the English coast! I really wouldn't be at all surprised to learn he had something several times bigger faster and more heavily armed just waiting for a test flight!
Bronze chapter 11 . 5/22
Somewhere near the beginning of this chapter there was an error in spelling or grammar or maybe it was just the wrong word for the sentence. I can't remember right now. But it was a damn good chapter. I like the idea of a hidden alien race on Earth. Especially one in love with Harry's youngest brother!
Bronze chapter 10 . 5/22
Bumblemore is afraid of not being worshiped. For generations every witch and wizard in England went to Hogwarts school of witchcraft and wizardry. And thus were under Bumblemore's influence. They learned to believe he knew what was best for the magical world. They were taught by him and his staff what was right and what was wrong. They were conditioned NOT to think for themselves. All that is what he stands to loose and he refuse to let that influence get away from him.
Bronze chapter 9 . 5/22
The old bastard's down but not out yet! He still has plenty of other people who suck his out shriveled and extremely smelly cock! The only way to stop him will be a solar grave. In other words, dump his wrinkly old ass into the sun! Or borrow one of SG1's starships and drop his wrinkly old ass into a black hole. The latter will ensure he never returns.
Bronze chapter 8 . 5/22
Bumbles is very likely feeding potions to every child in the school so that they'll worship him. It would be absolutely disastrous for future witches and wizards to think for themselves and not worship the all knowing Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbledore! If he's really all that smart then how did he miss the fact that sooner or later he'll drop dead? Once that happens, how do all his worshipers cope and run wizarding Britain? I doubt that ever occurs to that fraud!
Bronze chapter 7 . 5/22
Oh this should be Good! Exactly what " lost " species is Thor companion talking about I wonder? Could it be Dragons, perhaps?
Bronze chapter 6 . 5/22
Bumblemore will never learn that HE IS NIETHER GOD NOR MERLIN! He is just a senile old man with too many delusions. And now he'll have plenty of time to sit and think about how many mistakes he made.
Bronze chapter 5 . 5/22
But of course Lilly was potioned to the hilt to worship the great Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbledore. Only he knows what's right and good for the entire wizarding world of Britain. Trouble with that is, he's shit out of touch with reality. He's stuck somewhere before the Victorian age while the rest of the world is in the twenty first century. And if he had his way, he'd drag wizarding society even further back in history thinking all the while that he was making things better fro all witches and wizards.
Bronze chapter 4 . 5/22
Bumblemore is, regardless of whether you want to believe it or not, totally senile. He made up his mind while he was falling fast and is now well past the point where he can think in terms that recognize that he is and was wrong. He needs a puppet and terry is it. He recognize that Harry was just too stubborn and independent to be used as his puppet. I wouldn't be at all surprised to learn that Bumbles potioned both Lilly and James Potter to make them fall into line.
Bronze chapter 3 . 5/21
Bumblebore actually admitting, even if only to himself, that he doesn't know how to do something that a student does? Unthinkable! But the old man made up his mind about how the universe works centuries ago and nothing has penetrated it since in the form of new knowledge.
firestorm100 chapter 14 . 3/4
A great story told in snippets.

Good as it is (the current last chapter act well as a final chapter) and can be add to without breaking continuum.

I don't get why you cant label it as complete unless you plan on continuing beyond cannon in both SG1 and HP universes. It is no obvious wide ended ongoing active plot lines (ie cliffhangers) for it to be considered discontinued. The order of the chapters and their content work well.
WhatDidIJustRead chapter 6 . 2/3
This story is rife with spelling errors and confusing changes in tenses.

Despite that, however, I'm still able to suspend my disbelief and enjoy your creativity and writing skills. Please hire a beta to proof the fic, and you'll have a masterpiece on your hands.

Anyway, keep writing, because you're amazing at it!
Mechconstrictor chapter 14 . 10/24/2014
Thank you for posting that you are going to write this story in chronological order. Good idea for a story but it is very hard to read due to all the time jumping.
pbluekan chapter 7 . 10/24/2014
Please just stop writing.