Reviews for EVoNet
Georgie76 chapter 6 . 8/28
qwertypous chapter 10 . 6/10
damn thid timeline.. its a fucking headache following this.
danjrod826 chapter 13 . 3/5
I liked this story. If you read it as a complete AU it is great. Thank you for your hard work.
READ ME chapter 13 . 2/14
this continues with Harrys ship finding a hyper gate that jumps to the star track verse or the star wars verse
Noble Korhedron chapter 13 . 8/10/2015
Weird; weird but cool!
Guest chapter 13 . 7/21/2015
Great story. Hope it updates soon.
Bronze chapter 13 . 5/22/2015
Yo! Lord of the Phoenix! You need to fix a couple of spelling errors near the beginning of this chapter. " ...on Hercules preparing for its launce?! Try LAUNCH! The down a short ways it's EASY instead of East. What a great story ! I'd really enjoy any more you decide to post of this. It was a great read and I had trouble quitting to go bed. Don't take that to mean it was difficult to read as it wasn't. It's just that I read several stories at a time and switch between them.
Bronze chapter 12 . 5/22/2015
Let's see, the Ori are humanoid, therefore they can put their heads between their knees and kiss their asses good-bye! God only knows if Harry has anything bigger hidden under the ocean off the English coast! I really wouldn't be at all surprised to learn he had something several times bigger faster and more heavily armed just waiting for a test flight!
Bronze chapter 11 . 5/22/2015
Somewhere near the beginning of this chapter there was an error in spelling or grammar or maybe it was just the wrong word for the sentence. I can't remember right now. But it was a damn good chapter. I like the idea of a hidden alien race on Earth. Especially one in love with Harry's youngest brother!
Bronze chapter 10 . 5/22/2015
Bumblemore is afraid of not being worshiped. For generations every witch and wizard in England went to Hogwarts school of witchcraft and wizardry. And thus were under Bumblemore's influence. They learned to believe he knew what was best for the magical world. They were taught by him and his staff what was right and what was wrong. They were conditioned NOT to think for themselves. All that is what he stands to loose and he refuse to let that influence get away from him.
Bronze chapter 9 . 5/22/2015
The old bastard's down but not out yet! He still has plenty of other people who suck his out shriveled and extremely smelly cock! The only way to stop him will be a solar grave. In other words, dump his wrinkly old ass into the sun! Or borrow one of SG1's starships and drop his wrinkly old ass into a black hole. The latter will ensure he never returns.
Bronze chapter 8 . 5/22/2015
Bumbles is very likely feeding potions to every child in the school so that they'll worship him. It would be absolutely disastrous for future witches and wizards to think for themselves and not worship the all knowing Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbledore! If he's really all that smart then how did he miss the fact that sooner or later he'll drop dead? Once that happens, how do all his worshipers cope and run wizarding Britain? I doubt that ever occurs to that fraud!
Bronze chapter 7 . 5/22/2015
Oh this should be Good! Exactly what " lost " species is Thor companion talking about I wonder? Could it be Dragons, perhaps?
Bronze chapter 6 . 5/22/2015
Bumblemore will never learn that HE IS NIETHER GOD NOR MERLIN! He is just a senile old man with too many delusions. And now he'll have plenty of time to sit and think about how many mistakes he made.
Bronze chapter 5 . 5/22/2015
But of course Lilly was potioned to the hilt to worship the great Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbledore. Only he knows what's right and good for the entire wizarding world of Britain. Trouble with that is, he's shit out of touch with reality. He's stuck somewhere before the Victorian age while the rest of the world is in the twenty first century. And if he had his way, he'd drag wizarding society even further back in history thinking all the while that he was making things better fro all witches and wizards.