Reviews for Asunder
twiclare chapter 6 . 9/1/2014
Saw this rec'd on Facebook, I really enjoyed that, I can identify with Bella allowing her insecurities to read something negative into everything!
Twiolic chapter 6 . 9/1/2014
This was rec'd on twifanfictionrecs today. Sounded good so I started reading and it hooked me. I wasn't too happy with Edward for most of the story, but he redeemed himself in the last chapter.
maggiejoma chapter 6 . 8/31/2014
awesome...loved this, very well written...thank you...:)
TwiFanfictionRecs.com chapter 1 . 8/31/2014
Asunder has been added to the Featured Fics Library on www . twifanfictionrecs . com ;-)
shaz308 chapter 6 . 5/25/2014
Lovely short story. Glad they sorted things out in the end. Would be nice to think Tanya found a nice guy eventually too.
shaz308 chapter 5 . 5/25/2014
Glad things are looking up for Bella. Tanya had some great ideas. Glad Rosalie is so down to earth too.
shaz308 chapter 4 . 5/25/2014
I hope Bella has some good news soon.
shaz308 chapter 3 . 5/25/2014
Tanya was a great friend. Bella seems to be quite on the outer.
shaz308 chapter 2 . 5/25/2014
Poor Bella. These are things people don't forget.
shaz308 chapter 1 . 5/25/2014
This seems like a sad story for Bella. I hope she has some good news soon.
Guest chapter 6 . 2/16/2014
Nice
Twilightfan108 chapter 6 . 10/8/2012
Loved it! And i love your version of Tanya :)
ordinary vamp chapter 6 . 10/1/2012
"It didn't matter that I didn't have the whole bouquet. I was just as happy with a soft kiss and a stray pretty little flower." I'm swooning so much right now.

This story said a little in six chapters. The writing was clear and evocative. There was a lot of pain, but the ending negated all of it, replacing it with good-feels.

I love this story. It's perfect :)

(Excuse my confusing flails. I'm feeling lots of feels right now.)
ordinary vamp chapter 5 . 10/1/2012
Shoes. It's a perfect ending. :')

I love how it perfectly came together, with Rose, Tanya and Bella.
ordinary vamp chapter 4 . 10/1/2012
"'People, this is a high class wedding album, not your Facebook profile picture,' said the photographer, his voice dripping with disdain." I can picture Bella junk-punching him. He totally deserves it.

I just want to hug the crap out of Bella. She needs it.
140 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »