Reviews for Asunder
ordinary vamp chapter 4 . 10/1/2012
"'People, this is a high class wedding album, not your Facebook profile picture,' said the photographer, his voice dripping with disdain." I can picture Bella junk-punching him. He totally deserves it.

I just want to hug the crap out of Bella. She needs it.
ordinary vamp chapter 3 . 10/1/2012
This: "I was filled with fear that someday someone here would tell the story of the time I got too drunk but I wouldn't be part of the equation any more. That I would just be a memory; a college girlfriend left behind when he went off to live his real life." REAL TEARS.

OMG. I can't right now. This story hurts so much right now.
ordinary vamp chapter 2 . 10/1/2012
Poor Bella. The feeling of inadequacy is an emotional pain that makes itself known through the physical in the worst possible way.

And these uptight a**holes and b*****s need to grow a pair and learn to chillax. JESUS.

I'm loving the writing in this story; it's so evocative and compelling.
ordinary vamp chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
Oh, boy. My feels right now. Poor Bella :((( That's the worst feeling.

And then Edward's neglect (even unintentional), piling on top... My heart goes out to her.
MissTeenageDream chapter 6 . 8/22/2012
I loved the story but Edward was a dick.
MissRyss03 chapter 6 . 7/16/2012
I can't tell you how often I feel like the Bella in this story, minus public puking (as of yet...). I loved the way you characterized everyone. From Emily, to Tanya, to cranky Edward. It all felt very real. There was no secret big drama. Just people reacting normally to what life throws at them. Weddings really do bring out the best and worst in people.
Melloyeller chapter 5 . 7/5/2012
Started to cry at Tanya's conversation with Bella. Touched me alittle.
cuteascherries chapter 6 . 7/2/2012
: )
miaokuancha chapter 6 . 7/1/2012
Lovely closing! Thank you!
Consultant by Day chapter 6 . 6/27/2012
Sorry I didn't review each chapter - I had to catch up and read it all in one shot :)

You managed to take a situation that was truly cringe-worthy and had huge potential of becoming cliched and made it through to a lovely finish. Well done!

Thank you and keep writing, I am enjoying having you back :)
mirrorlight31 chapter 6 . 6/27/2012
I loved this! Great story!
mirrorlight31 chapter 4 . 6/27/2012
Bella is breaking my heart! I can't take it! Great chapter!
mirrorlight31 chapter 2 . 6/27/2012
oh my! Poor bella! another great chapter!
mirrorlight31 chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
I love stories like this...where one of the characters doesn't have a clue. Great job on the first chapter!
Scorpio11 chapter 6 . 6/26/2012
I'm so glad I decided to finish this story. I was annoyed with Bella, even if I understood, and wasn't sure if I wanted to put up with her anymore. She redeemed herself, however, as did Edward. I really grew to love Tanya and even Rosalie. Great job.
141 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »