Reviews for Asunder
ordinary vamp chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
Oh, boy. My feels right now. Poor Bella :((( That's the worst feeling.

And then Edward's neglect (even unintentional), piling on top... My heart goes out to her.
MissTeenageDream chapter 6 . 8/22/2012
I loved the story but Edward was a dick.
MissRyss03 chapter 6 . 7/16/2012
I can't tell you how often I feel like the Bella in this story, minus public puking (as of yet...). I loved the way you characterized everyone. From Emily, to Tanya, to cranky Edward. It all felt very real. There was no secret big drama. Just people reacting normally to what life throws at them. Weddings really do bring out the best and worst in people.
Melloyeller chapter 5 . 7/5/2012
Started to cry at Tanya's conversation with Bella. Touched me alittle.
cuteascherries chapter 6 . 7/2/2012
: )
miaokuancha chapter 6 . 7/1/2012
Lovely closing! Thank you!
Consultant by Day chapter 6 . 6/27/2012
Sorry I didn't review each chapter - I had to catch up and read it all in one shot :)

You managed to take a situation that was truly cringe-worthy and had huge potential of becoming cliched and made it through to a lovely finish. Well done!

Thank you and keep writing, I am enjoying having you back :)
mirrorlight31 chapter 6 . 6/27/2012
I loved this! Great story!
mirrorlight31 chapter 4 . 6/27/2012
Bella is breaking my heart! I can't take it! Great chapter!
mirrorlight31 chapter 2 . 6/27/2012
oh my! Poor bella! another great chapter!
mirrorlight31 chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
I love stories like this...where one of the characters doesn't have a clue. Great job on the first chapter!
Scorpio11 chapter 6 . 6/26/2012
I'm so glad I decided to finish this story. I was annoyed with Bella, even if I understood, and wasn't sure if I wanted to put up with her anymore. She redeemed herself, however, as did Edward. I really grew to love Tanya and even Rosalie. Great job.
ol2bob chapter 4 . 6/26/2012
ack.. communication, people! I'm glad they got a sweet moment in.I feel like her reaction to Tanya has more to do with her insecurities than Tanya actually doing anything,...
ol2bob chapter 2 . 6/26/2012
figures.. now that you've completed the story, I don't have time to read it!

Poor Bella... Things are not looking good.. even if it seems like she's over-analyzing every little detail...
WTF.Am.I.Doing chapter 6 . 6/26/2012
I like how Bella's kind of come full circle in a way - she's found some perspective and maybe a new career direction, she's sorted things out with Edward - realized he wants her and only her no matter what. Which is really a nice ending for great fic. Thanks for sharing!

W