Reviews for Asunder
Kgunter34 chapter 3 . 6/20/2012
Great chapter.
Infidi chapter 3 . 6/20/2012
i keep getting a feeling this isn't going to end hea or end well at all, i have a feeling it's going to end in death or maybe that just me craving angst either way im excited to read more
bzwifenmom24-7 chapter 3 . 6/20/2012
Is Edward really in love with Bella or just stringing her along? Maybe she's better off without him when he makes her feel inferior & beneath him.
bzwifenmom24-7 chapter 2 . 6/20/2012
Poor Bella had to humiliate herself in front of all those people by puking for drinking too much alcohol. Not very good for self esteem. Tsk. LOL
bzwifenmom24-7 chapter 1 . 6/20/2012
Edward was not being attentive boyfriend to Bella.
Capricorn75 chapter 3 . 6/20/2012
Tsk, tsk, Bella, for not apologizing to Rose and Esme for the pukey puke :-P

I still feel sorry for her. I probably would have turned tail and driven straight back home!
o0S0o chapter 3 . 6/20/2012
just found this story and i am HOOKED!

im curious as to what edward means about having options. and i wonder what he told tanya. i understand that he wouldve been upset that she got drunk at his brother's wedding, but he must have said something to tanya if she's mentioning that they'll 'work things out' ahhhh so good!

cant wait to see what happens next! so glad for the daily updates! :)
majose chapter 3 . 6/20/2012
OMG! She needs to stop the pity party! She totally messed up getting drunk, but shit happens. And if she feels that Edward is moving on then she should just bow out instead of subjecting herself to more pain.

It was REALLY nice of Tanya to look after her and address the situation so delicately the next day. Few people would have done that. Hell! Edward did not do it. He is another one throwing a pity party for himself.
Lorna jones chapter 3 . 6/20/2012
The chapters get sadder and sadder poor Bella I have a horrible feeling Edward is going to finish with her after the wedding esp now he knows she will not be going with him. T he line you wrote about in the first chapter was heartbreaking the one where Bella says that Edward would go off living his life and she would be left struggling really brought a tear to my eye I dont know what I would do if I was Bella would you leave before you was asked too cant wait for more your story is amazing xx
janneyt chapter 3 . 6/20/2012
Edward is a class A jerk!
duramater chapter 3 . 6/20/2012
When it rains, it pours I guess.

Something is up with E, I think? Why else is he acting like he is? Is it only wedding duties that are distracting him? Is it Bella's current state of "pity me" that is upsetting him? Or...is it something else?

I am sorry for B...that Tanya had to take care of things..but how can E just drop his best man duties to take care of her? I want her to buck up. Stop feeling sorry for herself, and act like a supporting girlfriend should throughout the wedding weekend. Then, once it's all over...she can fall apart if she wants...and she'll have every right to command every second of E's attention. If he's acting like a prick then...well, I'm sure I'll have something to say about that ;)

But for now...it's time to put her big girl panties on.

Thanks for writing!
WTF.Am.I.Doing chapter 2 . 6/20/2012
Um that was...awkward! Completely feeling for Bella, she's kind of lost at the moment and Edward's so wrapped up in his family stuff that he hasn't seemed to notice something's up. Looking forward to next update, and Edward's reaction...

W

xx.
miaokuancha chapter 2 . 6/19/2012
Wow, this poor Bella really is her own worst enemy.
Capricorn75 chapter 2 . 6/19/2012
Oh, no...Bella! Serious second-hand embarrassment going on here, chica!
tds88 chapter 2 . 6/19/2012
Aw, it really is an awful feeling...puking that is. Having it happen in a public setting with people you don't know and don't really care who you are, is a totally different matter.

My heart breaks for Bella. She's drowning in her sorrow and can't seem to help herself out because she's unable to talk to anyone to try to talk it out.
138 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 .. Last Next »