Reviews for The Risen
beautiful :)
FaberryBRA chapter 1 . 11/3/2013
;)
WonderousPlaceForAnEcho chapter 1 . 7/24/2013
That was sweet. I'd fully support a sequel. I take it the accident caused Quinn's death. I skimmed this story and I should give it a more thorough read. Good story, very sweet. Gardenia's always remind me of Billie Holiday. Nice full circle. Reminds me of the zombie book series generation dead.
softsouthern chapter 1 . 7/15/2013
Wow! This is awesome! I usually hate zombie type fiction, but this is a-maz-ing!
Wonderful job! I enjoy your writing so much!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/3/2013
Loved it
reid4infinity2 chapter 1 . 2/9/2013
this is so sweet.
deeha chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
Wow what a crazy awesome concept. Yes kind of gross, but it totally works! Lol. Loved the detail about fabray's hardship. It was sad that Quinn was left alone, but nice when Rachel visited her.
daniethegirl chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
Well damn. that's all.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/28/2012
This story needs tightening, and editing to eliminate some of the repetition. You probably don't need all that back story about how the military is handling zombies - condense it. Overall it is a nice story, but not particularly edgy or memorable. To get it to the next level, it needs more drama. Why is the mother so pale and haunted? Her character build up is vague - extend her role in the story to create more tension.
Talulasaurus chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
As I read the line "all Rachel could think about was a white dress and a courthouse and the girl who had never made it to her wedding." My whole body, literally started to tingle. You're an amazing writer and one of my favorite authors for fan fiction.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
Awesome. :}
SwiftyMunchkin chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
Ahhh
ASDFGHJKL
All dah feels!
BuRiChiFaN chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
Wow! That was new. I’ve never read something akin to this. I don’t have any idea why the dead were suddenly resurrected. And why Quinn and the others weren’t skeletons since it’s over a year since she died here. I love the thought of Rachel putting the Gardenias in Quinn’s tomb. She’s her secret love and it’s just sad she never got to tell Quinn that she loved her. But well, Quinn’s alive now and I’m happy she managed to tell her XD

I love to see a continuation of this though. Thanks for the read!