Reviews for The Golden Horn
TalesofBatman chapter 12 . 2/3
Don't forget about this story! I really love it! It is a read so I can relax when I get home. I look forward to the next chapter.
AliasGrace625 chapter 12 . 12/16/2014
Love your story and I can't wait for the update!
Nina chapter 12 . 9/21/2014
Would you please continue the story? Is such a good one, one of the few a very much like.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/19/2014
All this is good but you can try to continue some old and left stories too
Kelly chapter 2 . 9/15/2014
Great story. But you use the word "orbs" waayyy too much. You could say lifted his gaze, shifted his focus, brought his attention to, or just say eyes. lol
Guest chapter 12 . 8/21/2014
loved it update soon plz x.
kathrine riddle chapter 12 . 8/5/2014
this is very good. keep going. let me know when a nothere chapter comes out.
Guest chapter 12 . 7/25/2014
I really like your story. I just hope it doesn't take you another year to post the next chapter )
Stereotypical Nobody chapter 12 . 7/9/2014
I love the way you write. It pulled me in from the first chapter and I kept reading. Thanks for the update (though this a little after) and I look forward (no matter how long I must wait) to the next one.
Guest chapter 12 . 7/5/2014
Please update the next chapter soon! I can't wait!
Unreal Wanderers chapter 12 . 6/20/2014
Wow, it's been such a long time, but I'm glad you finally updated, girl! It's good to see such a new pretty face, and I'm sure Darcy appreciates it as well hehe I hope he goes easy on Aysel...

And I hope Odin knows what he is doing, because it won't be easy to keep an eye out on Loki. And I wonder when Thor will finally come to our little planet... if he does, of course.

No Loki on this chapter, though, so you better work on the next one!
ColorfulBreese chapter 12 . 6/19/2014
I'm so so happy tht you updated! It has pass so long that i had to reread the story again, I enjoyed it just as much as I did the first time.
Anyways, I can't help but have the feeling that steve is not really Steve. Is he loki trying to obtain more information? Or is it just me having pointless thoughts xD pleasee update soon! I can't wait to read what will happen next. :]
RandomRamenQueen chapter 12 . 6/19/2014
Omg! The update for this totally made my day! I have been waiting for so long! Thank you so much for updating! Please don't wait another year to update again...I don't think my poor heart can take it.

P.s thanks again!

R.R.Q
colouredred chapter 12 . 6/19/2014
so happy youve updated! i love this story and im curious about how it will continue to develop :)
AgentAW chapter 11 . 5/15/2014