Reviews for MechWarrior: Living Legends: The Novel
iconofcoolness chapter 14 . 1/10/2014
Well, I think the story is excellent, or at least the idea behind it. There were some places where the dialogue was a bit off; and some places where the action was hard to follow. Perhaps if you could better define who is doing what and where, the story would flow better. Otherwise, despite the flaws I pointed out, I really do like the story itself, it is very imaginative, creative, and does seem to be building in intensity as well as suspenseful. Most of the characters do seem to be well addressed while others could use some more life. All in all though, it is a very entertaining piece of work and I look forward to reading the rest.
MaineMech chapter 14 . 11/19/2013
Very well written. Characters are realisticly flawed and Supermen or cartoonishly one-dimensional as most Clansmen are written. I would like to see a little more character development, but the story line is credible enough and the battle scenes are crisp enough to carry the paucity of character depth. Please keep this story coming! I want to see where it goes.
TxA-GunFighter chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
Very good start.

Guest chapter 8 . 7/18/2012
Very nice description of the battle. You have a great writing skill and a thorough understanding how the machines work and battle each other. It makes such an enjoyable read.
pacificuser chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
wow! this is pretty good,it is a project worth continuing! keep up the good work! the dialogue could use a little work,but a little polish only.
RougeBaron chapter 3 . 6/27/2012
Again, excellent work. Love the characterization of a washed-up mercenary who can't keep away from battle. I love this kind of internal conflict, tortured soul, self denial. It makes a very interesting read.
RougeBaron chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
Hmm... wow, great read! The battle scene is very well choreographed. The details are mind blowing. Good start! I'm eager to read more.