Reviews for Twilight's Cinderella Story
Guest chapter 1 . 9/13/2014
I FOUND YOU! Heh, I remember reading this about two years ago, but when I came to find it a while later I didn't recognize it because I was looking by number of favs and I thought this definitely had more... but anyway as cliché as the story may be, it was heartwarming. Although the enormous paragraphs and grammar or spelling mistakes are littered here or there, this is such an awesome story. Loved it.
Gay Hetalian Trash chapter 1 . 9/14/2013
MIDLINK FOREVER This is a very original Cinderella story too.
mabecky13 chapter 1 . 11/29/2012
could you add what the book said about link
Pseudo Twili chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
This is a sweet little fairy tale and since I've enjoyed the many retellings of Cinderella, I had to check this one out! The stepsisters and stepmother are, as usual, nasty to the core and Midna is a fine heroine. What a different twist not to have her run away from the ball! I must say, though, that your tale reminded me of my own Zelda/Cinderella story...

Now, just for a couple of tips. First, I suggest that you make more paragraphs. Having a wall of text with few breaks is not an easy thing to read. Second, perhaps you could use a spellchecker to catch mistakes, or ask someone to proofread. Most of all, continue writing; it is the only way to improve!
PrincessAgainstThePatriarchy chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
Cute
draco122 chapter 1 . 6/20/2012
i have never seen a story of cinderella were she does not run off afterwards. I love that twist. Anyway a nice job and i bow to your skills. It was different and i liked that. Overall very good. However having the passages so close togerther made it harder to read. Other then that it was great.

Draco122