Reviews for Sleepover
gratsulover117 chapter 1 . 3/15
Love it, is there a sequel? I hope so!
black winged fox angel chapter 1 . 3/9
I'm glad you keep Danny 15 because making him older kind of ruins the pairing and gets rid of the drama. I'm a total sucker for drama. Very good!
little miss fanfiction lover chapter 1 . 1/21
I absolutely loved the part when Vlad was telling danny to wipe the horrified look off his face.
Lmao!
It was a fun story to read, in my opinion.
Post U Later chapter 1 . 8/17/2014
So That Was Pretty Hot! I Do Like That You Made It Realistic With The Pain Danny Felt Through Most Of It. & How Danny Felt Emotionally & Expressed His Emotions. Very Realistic. XD
NikiSpade chapter 1 . 7/22/2014
Nice you made it neater.
But there is this part: Daniel adorded him
Guest chapter 1 . 7/9/2014
So much love for this! 3
Violetrose25 chapter 1 . 7/2/2014
Being on a nostalgic kick recently, I decided to look up some DF fanfics. This is the first one I've read, and let me just say... WOW!
Despite the spelling mistakes, this was amazing! I'm actually hoping for a second chapter. This story appeals both to my reminiscent side and my sick sexual side. It's perfect on so many levels! Congrats, my fellow writing friend! :-)
librarat chapter 1 . 6/21/2014
Is it just me or is Maddy ridiculously mean? Also, that was adorable! I wonder if there might me a follow up... Oh well. Yay for this pairing, I wan't sure about it before, but it's super adorable!
DictatorofTurtles chapter 1 . 6/17/2014
Don't delete it this is good _
Kitsu Maxwell chapter 1 . 6/14/2014
Well... That was kinda cute for a lemon. lol Danny came off as much more child-like than I usually like, but... Hmm. I feel kinda dirty and wrong for liking it as much as I did. I always knew I was a pervert, but... -sigh- Well. I'm not gonna sit here and fight with myself over my apparent lack of morals. I like it and that's that. -nods-
yukikominnam chapter 1 . 11/18/2013
Hot *.*
Naomi chapter 1 . 8/2/2013
Wouldn't it be a shame if the parents found them? The next morning, Jack and Maddie were appalled to find their so-called friend in bed with their son. Screaming, they called the police. Vlad would be arrested for rape or pedophilia or whatever they could get him on and Daniel would be left a sobbing wreck. Such a shame. Very good story though. Thoroughly enjoyed it.
Kira Sema chapter 1 . 2/22/2013
Why am I reading this stuff? X3 Wow... It's a good story. I'm getting a sick sexual thrill off this... :3
Guest chapter 1 . 12/19/2012
omg So many spelling mistakes...just SO many...!
Nitmi chapter 1 . 10/24/2012