Reviews for Superstar
Takya Millender chapter 1 . 2/25
Thank you for posting this story! I honestly never thought about shipping Yukiho and Makoto together, but now I will be considering it!

I love how the story events are spaced, the writing flows nicely! Not only that, you really brought out each characters unique personalities! I love this!

I think I've got some ideas for my Idolmaster fanfic, because right now I'm stuck on Chapter 2! Ha ha. This is definitely an inspiration! :)
reader chapter 1 . 8/21/2014
only issue with this fic is that mami is the older twin not ami
gracegrrl007 chapter 1 . 12/4/2012
I've never been a yuri person, but I've read this twice because it's just so cute even if it is yuri and Makoto is mine anyways so...*cough cough* 'Scuse me.

Anyways, I've always loved these two. Reading stories about them is always nice. Even if it is yuri. 'Cause, y'know...there's Makoto and I love her.

And Ami and Mami. Because they're amazing.
Tainaka Kyouko chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
it's soooo cute I quite like your fanfic XD XD although my favorite couple is Makoto and Miki
ItachanPastaLover chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
Waa I Absolutely love this!
I really think that Makochin and Yukipyon make a good couple I think even in the anime they're kinda pushed together :3
Awesome fic
Cronomon chapter 1 . 6/18/2012
Yay it's back up! Haha, I love when it's revealed why Chihaya gave Makoto the hat in the first place. Ah, everyone's so supportive of each other in 765 Pro. Even when it comes to romance.

I feel like I should get back to writing stuff. Sigh...