Reviews for I Don't Mind
BoomerangLady chapter 1 . 2/27
You know that feeling when you read something so beautiful you just want to scream and roll over the floor, but you can't because it's 4:30 a.m. and even your dogs are asleep? Yeah, that's exactly how I felt about this mini-matchmaker-lin.
Deleted-Offline Permanently chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
I love it!
spider-lin-beifong chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
I love that. Lin calling Sokka da-da put me in a puddle of feels goo.
Kudos to you!
Sokka's Fan-Lawyer chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
...This is totally how it happened. Aww-I'm sorry, you make young Lin so, well, cute, it's hard to resist. Good work!
Different Child chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
Adorable.3 And accurate. I believe Sokka would've been a father figure to Lin. :)
XenoLongbottom chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
Brilliant. For a second i thought that yo were actualy going to make Sokka Lin's dad. That would be awkward seeing as she ends up dating Tenzin. I like how you made it that they seem to fall in lvoe later in life. Good job and kepe up the good work! :)
achromatiscope chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
Fantastic concept and beautifully written. I really hope you continue this story, as I can see it having a lot of potential for a multi-chapter fic.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/23/2012
Love this! Tokka while still remaining canon! :)
Ziazan chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
People have been jumping ship on Tokka based on the idea that since Lin and Tenzin dated, there could be no way Tokka could have happened. I think this cute ficlet demonstrates that just because Sokka isn't Lin's dad does not mean he and Toph could not have had a relationshio.

Gah! Sorry for the rant! I just get so irritated. ANYWAY great story and I can totally imagine this happening.
A Goat chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
Real cute that bad ash Toph the police chief still flushes around Sokka. And of caurse it's real sweet that Sokka would be a stand in dad.
NikaChuS2 chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
So cute!
sapphiretwin369 chapter 1 . 6/20/2012
Aww that was really cute! I've seen lots of Tokka fanart and stuff lately and just had to read some fanfics for them and this was very sweet. :)
The man with the plan chapter 1 . 6/20/2012
This was great! It flowed really well. I now love Tokka.
Ignorant Sparrow chapter 1 . 6/18/2012